30 day shred purchased - yay

kerrys86

Silver Member
So i bought the dvd on amazon tonight should be here by tues!!!
Has any one else tried it and how are you getting on!! So excited

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs

I have it. Got through to day 15 in feb then my granny passed away and I just didn't want to anymore :(. Anyhow my friend an I are doing it together on Thursday after sw weigh in. I know I'm gonna hurt. X

Ooh fiona did you think it was any good!?
The first day did you ache
I cant wait ti try it a little bit scared lol

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs

It's fab cause it goes by quickly I would suggest a little bottle of water close by to sneak a few sips in its hardcore but very doable. You'll do great. X

Did you find it toned you quick enough? Which level did you do

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday)

All of level one and some of two. Yeah toned me up pretty well I'm lucky like that just I was blessed with lots of laziness lol x

I've bought today so hoping it will arrive before weekend can't wait to start it. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got it a few months ago, tried it once and it killed me! I picked it up again a week or so ago. It was hard, but I was determined to get to the end and did it. I do it three times a week, sometimes with other aerobics on the in-between days. I've alot to lose, so need other routines to burn more calories. I'm on day 5 and kinda enjoying it. It is quick and convenient at 20 mins, and I feel like things are toning up. I'm not exactly gonna have a six pack at the end of this. I'm not doing it five times a week for a start, but I've a long way to go on the weightloss front, but wanted to start thinking about working my muscles into better shape for when I'm smaller. if I can do it, anyone can! Hope you enjoy. You may want to consider doing some additional warm up and cool down, I know you expect to ache, but some of it might be reduced by a decent warm up.

Hey
Im looking forward to.starting it, do you.do level.one or two.
I was at spinning tonight had to leave half way through was too tuff i have a bad hip and was annoying it so hope it will.be ok

OMG
OMG
OMFG
im absolutely f*&%#d!!!!!!!
That was some hard sh*t haha had to stop for a few seconds a couple of times but it went fast lol.
Im sooo gonna be sore tomorrow
X

kerrys86 said:
OMG
OMG
OMFG
im absolutely f*&%#d!!!!!!!
That was some hard sh*t haha had to stop for a few seconds a couple of times but it went fast lol.
Im sooo gonna be sore tomorrow
X

Eek hoping mine will arrive before weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feel a little sore today but im ok!!!

X

You must be a lot fitter than me - the first time I did it I was in agony the following day and could hardly move my legs!

I was at spinning night before and.have been walking maybe it help. Plus i have rather unnatractive rugby player legs lol

Yeah I'd imagine spinning would prepare you a bit!
I was walking like John Wayne when I first did - how attractive!

Haha lol it does make you.hurt in all the wrong places lol x

Is it wrong that im looking forward to doing the 30DS tonight lol. Had really low WI's just lately really want a big one next week!!
X

It does give you a good feeling when you've finished it, regardless of the pain.
I think because it's only 20 minutes helps too!

Iv just finished day 7 on level 1 and can say it gets so much easier after 3 or 4 days! I actually look forward to it now lol! Dreading level 2 tho! Xx

Back