30 day shred purchased - yay

Hey siobhan, are you finding its working? Can you.notice definition?

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday)

Yeah I'm feeling a difference big style can def see more tone coming through especially in my thighs ( fliming squats lol!) measured today any inch loss and had 10 inches overall so must be doing something gonna keep it going and hope the weight keeps coming off too! Xx

Thats brill siobhan!! Are you dieting as well or just eating healthily

Your supposed to do it everyday for 30 days, if you can stick with it lol so thats my aim x

On the Atkins as well just trying to shift this last stubborn stone and a half!! U healthy eating or dieting? Il let you know how level two goes in 2 days time lol! Xx

Yes im doing the cambridge diet on step 3, 1000kcal a day. I just need to shift last 1.5st also.so hard

I'm so excited to start it. Is it all lunges and squats though? Not my favourite exercises x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its not really but there is quite alot, some crunches, reverse crunches, jumping jacks, butt kicks, lunges, squats, skip rope,

Ahh my legs hurt today!! Finding it hard to go.up and down stairs lol

Will get better :) I do extra stretching now after it and the pain was so much less! I couldn't sit down one day my legs were so sore lol x

SiobhanMillen said:
Will get better :) I do extra stretching now after it and the pain was so much less! I couldn't sit down one day my legs were so sore lol x

Hope mine arrives today! Anyone planning on before and after photos/measurements? X

Hey donzy, thats a good idea about measure ments and before and after pics ill get my OH to take a photo later :)

SiobhanMillen said:

Think i willl the cool down is quite short!

Donzy84 said:
Hope mine arrives today! Anyone planning on before and after photos/measurements? X

I have before pictures and measuring every week will share if they any use at the end lol! Xx

Definatly siobhan!! Spur us all on

SiobhanMillen said:
I have before pictures and measuring every week will share if they any use at the end lol! Xx

Ouuuuu yes pls, I'll do the same x

Really feeling the pull in my calves today

Back