30 day shred purchased - yay

How managable is the 30 day shred for a lazy butt? Got the DVD, was laughed at by my flatmates boyfriend first time I went to use it so been collecting dust since. Moving in 5 weeks (yay!) so thinking I could give it a go again.

Its ok, as it only lasts for 20 min so doable. only prob I have is that I can't stand level 2 i'm finding it really boring as all exercises I don't enjoy

Done Level 2 day 4 last night and doing day 5 tonight

I found level 2 quite boring too, i went to.level three much harder but more enjoyable x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs W10 -1lbs

kerrys86 said:
I found level 2 quite boring too, i went to.level three much harder but more enjoyable x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs W10 -1lbs

Oh good so hope yet. Didn't do shred tonight did kettleworx instead x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tried it when home alone today and ouch! Will definitly see it through tho, just find it hard to get the space to do it at the moment but have brought some weights/yoga mat and when I move it'll be a part of the routine!

Broadway13 said:
tried it when home alone today and ouch! Will definitly see it through tho, just find it hard to get the space to do it at the moment but have brought some weights/yoga mat and when I move it'll be a part of the routine!

Well done for doing it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo ive some personal training sessions booked!!!

Actually enjoying this... whats the kettlebellz type thingy everyone is talking about?

lulum1986 said:
Does anyone know how many calories you burn bu doing level one. Im 183lbs and 5ft7. Thanks x

Hi I think it's around 200 I think not too sure depends on your heart rate and fitness level I suppose, I did level three and I think it's around 250. Sorry couldnt be more helpful

Hello! Would you guys recommend any other of her videos? Like 6 weeks 6 pack? I think I had the ten minute workout and remember it being the only exercise DVD I've really enjoyed. Anyway, hope to join in with you guys soon :) This will actually be my first return to proper exercise in a few years, and even then it wasn't 'proper exercise', that too was weight-loss motivated.

Also, what equipment is being used? And any other circuit training DVDs any one recommends?

:eek:

Back