30 day shred purchased - yay

Its so sore but makes me feel great!!! :)my OH thinks in mad ive gone from a lazy couch potato having takeaways and the only exercise is.going upatairs to.toilette lol. But hes happy for me and for.once i.weigh less than him x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

kerrys86 said:
Its so sore but makes me feel great!!! :)my OH thinks in mad ive gone from a lazy couch potato having takeaways and the only exercise is.going upatairs to.toilette lol. But hes happy for me and for.once i.weigh less than him x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Well done,keep up the good work :0)

Struggling to get the motivation today :( but the hubby has just got me an Alexander McQueen dress and louboutin shoes to spur me on might even try a double session lol!

SiobhanMillen said:
Struggling to get the motivation today :( but the hubby has just got me an Alexander McQueen dress and louboutin shoes to spur me on might even try a double session lol!

Wow what a nice hubby you have :0)

Omg you have a fab hubby!!! Bet youll look.great in the dress, what.more motivation do you nees lok . Class x

Ita great new girl i find it so much.better!! X

newgirl-x said:
yeh i think i will! i actually enjoyed it lol :) i like the challenge x

Didn't get it done yesterday as step sisters bday back to it now about to do day 5 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey donzy, didnt do it either, went to a zumba class.instead, back also tonihjy x

Just done day 5 yey gonna up my weights tomorrow as used to using an 8Kg Kettlebell and currently only using 2x 2kg dumbells.
Newgirl just seen your stats as on PC (normally on phone) wow amazing achievement keep up the good work x

Just done day 5 yey gonna up my weights tomorrow as used to using an 8Kg Kettlebell and currently only using 2x 2kg dumbells.
Newgirl just seen your stats as on PC (normally on phone) wow amazing achievement keep up the good work x
Aw thankyou!!! :) its been a long journey!
I think i need to get some bigger weights as what i'm using hardly weighs anything lol but i still seem to of gained muscle in my arms x

Hey everyone, good to see everyone is trooping on!! Didnt get chance to do it tonight :-\ went for my first horse riding lesson, was.bloosy fantastic, hoping to do it tomorow though lol i miss it haha

SiobhanMillen said:
Day 3 level 2 done! Pain is going away again phew! How's everyone getting on? Xx

I love it when the ache disappears you.can.put so.much.more.into it x

newgirl-x said:
Aw thankyou!!! :) its been a long journey!
I think i need to get some bigger weights as what i'm using hardly weighs anything lol but i still seem to of gained muscle in my arms x

Im only using 1kg weights, and i.have really muscly arms in only a week, a girl friend of.mine couldnt get over my arms tonight x

kerrys86 said:
Hey everyone, good to see everyone is trooping on!! Didnt get chance to do it tonight :-\ went for my first horse riding lesson, was.bloosy fantastic, hoping to do it tomorow though lol i miss it haha

Horse riding will tone you up as well!! Ur brave getting on one I couldn't do it! Gotta be a fence between me and them lol x

time to do day 2 of level 2 been putting it off all day lol! i'm so tired with all the other excercize i do think i might treat myself to a day off soon x

Hey new girl, i feel the same too sometimes. Ive had a bad day at worn and not only do.i.not.want.to do it i want to.binge on takeaways as thats what i wouldve done before z

Back