30 day shred

could had been madonna commenting lol -

its official im seriously unfit and that was tortue, looks simple is so not. I only managed warm up 1 full circuit and cool down. Work needs to be done im dying lol

Day 4 Level 1 down!
Well done on completing your 1st day mrs lever :)
lol at madonna giving reviews on play :D

kirsty - how are you doing? Are you still on level 1 or have you progressed?

Have just finished Day 4 of Level 2 and taken my weekly measurements. Have lost 1.5 inches from my hips and 0.5 inches from my right thigh so in total whilst using the 30 day shred (14 days) I have lost 6.5 inches! My weight loss is slow however, only lost 0.5 lbs this weeks so 2.5lbs lost in the 14 days however, I have dropped a dress size, am sleeping better and am getting lots of comments from people about looking slimmer. I am debating whether or not to stop after completing Level 2 to boost my weight loss again (I have quite a bit to lose)?? Not sure yet!

Anyway hoping 'the shredding' is going well for everyone.

Sharkbait1983x

I'm waiting for my delivery of this from The Hut. I have been doing the wii active but it just isn't doing it for me - too laid back and I need that whipping to get me going!!!

If it does add muscle then muscle burns more calories so that has to be a good thing and a good cardio session eats calories too, so it may be painful (!) but it is burning up those nasties!! And tones up too, I want to get back into my size 14 trousers again and be able to breathe!

im starting this today hopefully tonight im a bit aprehensive but seriously in neeed!!! :)

well done i must invest in this! sometime! x

Im restarting this tonight and cant wait :D

I started it 2 weeks ago but being on cambridge it was a bit too much and my weightloss nearly stopped after a full week of shredding :cry:
But now I am on weightwatchers Im gonna start again, I love it as just as you think you are gonna die its finished lol, mind you saying that I have only done level 1 :rolleyes:

Day 9 Level 1 down! It does get easier :) I can do all of the full versions (except press ups now - can only manage 7 full ones before collapse!) I am still dreading moving up to Level 2 in 2 days time though :eek:
Well done everyone for perservering - I managed to do the 'shred' every day this weekend - even with a horrible tequilla hangover (jillian was not impressed :p)

For those that are shredding :) I'm waiting on my dvd, in the meantime do I need a mat. I have laminate floor in the living room where I will be busting away the calories/lbs! Also weights (wrists etc) - do I need any of them?? I am soooo hoping it comes in the post tomorrow.

For those that are shredding :) I'm waiting on my dvd, in the meantime do I need a mat. I have laminate floor in the living room where I will be busting away the calories/lbs! Also weights (wrists etc) - do I need any of them?? I am soooo hoping it comes in the post tomorrow.

Yeah on a laminate floor I probably use one if I were you. I have carpet under me and find it a little annoying due to the dust when I'm doing the cardio! I'm an asthmatic so its a bit of a pain but the having an open window helps me breath and not overheat! :D And you'll defiantly need weights! Mine are bout 4.5 pound in weight each and the first few days were absolute torture I was thinking of taking off a pound or two from them but I was glad I didn't because you see a change in shoulders within the week! :D I had to give it up a few months ago due to a strain but started again yesterday. It's an amazing workout. Tough at the very start but you will get stronger! (I'm a little sore today but no where near as bad as when I first got it! :) You'll love it!)

Day 10 Level 1 down - bring on level 2 (gulp) :D
esellek - you will definately need a mat - (I have a wooden floor too) The weights you need are hand weights I think it recommends between 3-5lbs - mine are a bit woosy at 1kg each I had to steal them from my OH - his next ones up are 2.5kg which I think are a bit too heavy so I am going to buy my own soon.
Good Luck everyone x :)

Day 1 Level 2 down! OMG I am knackered :eek:
I try to do the workout before breakfast & I don't let myself log on to minimins until I have done it - I am finding this is helping to motivate me! :)

well done ladies! x

Haven't been brave enough yet to buy this......I think that I will continue to try and lose some more weight. Don't want to lose the motivation if I stop even though I know toning up and getting into a smaller size would be great. Think that I will continue my walks till the end of September and then progress onto the dvd for October.

really am considering buying this. but my problem would be thinking oh sod this and then i turn it off. how do you stay doing it?? x

I haven't found myself wanting to turn it off but for a first day or two i paused it because i was out of breath or tired too quickly. It's only twenty minutes and you change the exercise every 30 seconds to 1 minute so its not really repetitive or boring I think. The hardest thing is turning it on! :D Its really cheap to buy and you'll see the changes in no time if you stick to it I promise! :)

Thats a great idea sooshine, i do feel so much better once i have it done! I rather do it in the morn to! :)

i have just search for this and the covers are different can some please let me know if they are the same or which one is best to get thanks ? x

Day 2 Level 2 down! I got some new weights yesterday 2kg ones (4.4lbs) yikes! definately felt the difference - had to do the modified versions but will build my way back up again :character00115:

scottishjewel - the one I have has the black cover with red squigles! Think the other one is the US version :)

Back