30 day shred

4.5inches in one week?!?!?! omg i need to get this dvd!!! do you mind if i ask where about you have lost the inches from please? only im struggling to lose them off arms and tum! :( thankyou! :D

I just got this today in the post - am a little bit terrified of Jillian :hide:- and I need to get some weights so I may wait until monday to start :eek:

my dvd arrived today, im going to watch it tonight and start it after my first new week of WW.

hi smirky,
I know I was as shocked as you are - i retook the measurements 5 times just to make sure! I have lost 2 inches from my waist, 1.5 from my hips and 1 from my thigh! None lost from my arms but that is because I have formed muscles there! I have three days left of Level 1 and then onwards and upwards to Level 2! eek!

Sooshine - Jillian is a bit scary to start off with and the first couple of days of doing the DVD I did yell at the TV quite a lot but I started to see a difference in my body within the first 3 days and my endurance has increased within the first week of doing the DVD. Give it a go you have nothing to lose except some weight and inches!

Sharkbait1983 x

woop!! as soon as you said 2 inches from waist ... it was sold! haha going to get this dvd definitely now!! that and my 6hr swims in 3 days should get my inches moving again!! woo thank you! :D and good luck for level 2!! hehe

you see i so know you are all right (munch munch) but am having (munch munch) one of "those" days...hot water bottle on my tummy and cuppa and curly wurly.....oh dear..,the joys of mother nature

lol i get one of those days every week! :D and it's a whole week of that when it's my totm teehee silly body wanting all this food! :eek:

Shark how are you not hurting lol i had to miss two days cos i couldn't get up the stairs without the other half wetting hiself laughing at me crippled.

Defo going resume it this week but not near the weekend cos i'm off out on a hen do on sat and i need to be able to dance lol x welldone you though xx

I love/hate this dvd at the same time! I perfected level one and was just getting ready to move on to the next level but has been having knee troubles so I had to give up. Its been about 3 weeks since I did it. I know I'm gonna have to start fresh again and will probably be rubbish but man when you stick to it you can see the difference within days! My weights are 4.5 pounds each and at first I thought I was going to have to take a few pounds off them but I stuck to it and it got easier! Might try start again tomorrow! :)

i think i might get this too,,will give me something to do when the kids go back o school nex week!!!never thought of looking up ebay:)

Must have a nose on Ebay too or Amazon. Thought that I had 10 weeks to my hols - turns out I have 8 :)sigh:). So that's 2 weeks less than I'd planned. But hey makes me more determined. And the food in America is so so yummy - oh God I can hear the Cheesecake Factory calling me. :break_diet:
Am off work till March and so planning on going back to work a new slimmer lady. :)

Thankyou for the encouragement sharkbait1983 - after rummaging around yesterday I managed to steal/borrow OH's old weights, unfortunately I then proceeded to break the fastening on one of the weights... :eek: so out came the no more nails & duct tape! So with a choice of either 1kg (2.2lbs) or 2.5kg (5.5lbs) can you guess which ones I opted for ;) Have just finished Day 1 Level 1 yay! I'm really feeling it in my legs - I am dreading tomorrow. I have to walk the dog later (is tipping it down now) so hopefully that will ease them a bit. I'm just glad Jillian doesn't workout your fingers so my minimins activities wont be affected :)

lady vegas i found it on play.com,,€9.99 and free postage too,,we going to florida in Oct,,trying to lose the weight before i go over and put it all back on again:p

kirsty - the first three days of the workout I was literally walking around like an old lady - could not sit down without doing it very slowly and people were asking if I was ok because I looked like I was in pain! I persevered and worked through it - on about the fifth day the aches had gone and were replaced with alot of energy and a boost to my endurance. I am on day 9 of level 1, one more day and then moving up to Level 2. I watched the level earlier and can see that the aches and pain may return but it will be worth it I am sure!!!!

Sooshine - well done for getting through Day 1 Level 1! I promise it will get better and the aches will subside! I have got real definition in my arm muscles and my stomach is looking alot flatter!

ladyvegas - The only exercise I have been doing recently is basic yoga moves and the occasional Davina DVD, other than that my fitness level was not very good - as per my above comments to kirsty I struggled for the first few days but now actually look forward to doing the workout as the results are really showing even after the first week!

Sharkbait1983 x

come on and be delivered lol i cant wait. i got mine from ebay for £6.95

I'm gonna start back on sunday :) did like the workout as its that chop and change that you can't get bored.

Did you find you gained weight at 1st? my weight went up 2lbs but not sure if it was pre TOTM bloating x

if people want this it's on amazon for 6.49 or play for 6.99 both free P&P :)

Back