30 day shred

Great Rach :)

Day one on LEVEL 2. oh yeah !! loved it so much better than level one the workout was great i loved the different kind of workout.
i have no doubt i can finish all this dvd. but what happens when you have done the 30 days.? so you start on level one again.?

Glad you enjoyed it Autumn, I can't see any problem starting it again..:):)

yayyyyyyyyy just got my 30 day shred and banish fat,boost metabolism and 6 week six pack (this 1 will have to wait a bit longer lol)

as it was my rest day from The Biggest Loser I did a few challenges.........but I will start 30 day shred to night.......although the burn fat dvd looks great too lol

:):)

Rach I will but having a look atm do I do 30 day shred or Jillians banish fat boost metabolism mmmmmm ?? :)

hey girls sorry not been around much past few days Hub is off work this week his last lot of hols he has to use. so we have been busy all week. which is good.
So level 2 is great i love the workout so much more than level 1. i have pulled the muscle at the back of my ankle. but im determined to carry on and not rest it. im worried if i miss a day then ill miss another then another so ill carry on. But im starting to tell a differents in my body shape now and its not hurting half as much as level 1. !

Hiya Autum hope your ankle is better soon...I know that feeling I have tweaked my back....i think...its hard to tell if its just a muscle i have found after all these years in hibernation lol
Gonna take dogs out for walk then do my 30 day shred....think the other dvd will be suitable after finishing this one lol...bit harder and 40 minute session lol

Enjoy your hubby been home :)

hey girls sorry not been around much past few days Hub is off work this week his last lot of hols he has to use. so we have been busy all week. which is good.
So level 2 is great i love the workout so much more than level 1. i have pulled the muscle at the back of my ankle. but im determined to carry on and not rest it. im worried if i miss a day then ill miss another then another so ill carry on. But im starting to tell a differents in my body shape now and its not hurting half as much as level 1. !

Hope your ankle gets better soon. Great that your enjoying level 2, i know what you mean about missing a day, 1 day turns into 1 week then a month and so on!! Good that your seeing a change in your body too, you must be made up!! I have missed yesterday due to my knee, but i am going to try and do some tonight even if its only 15 minutes, its better than nothing!!

Just finished my 1st day of 30 day shred....good workout, i managed all the jumping jacks yay :) only 1 i was careful with was hip lifts cos of tweak on right side of back...but finished it and looking forward to tomorrow :):)

hey binny..you said you download them? where from? im worried that if i order online it wont reach me here so please let me know how to get them..i really wanna try this workout

Day 2 of 30 day shred done.....I have been using tinned beans as my weights but will get proper ones at the weekend lol :)

I am been careful as I think it is more my hip that I have tweaked ....but this workout is no prob for my hip yay

I am really enjoying it....love the challenge......I am gonna do 30 day shred on its own until Monday as Biggest Loser brings my hips into play a lot...so hip will have a rest in 1 way or other lol......but I am walking the dogs 4 times a day with 2 walks of it power walking (25 minutes, was 40 minutes when 1st started about a month ago) boy by the time I get up the hill my hat is sopping wet and i am dripping with sweat......Right off to feed horses :):)

which dvd is that Rach.?? well done Boo.! glad your enjoying it. i to brought weights last weekend. i brought thr davina ones from argos. i know what you all mean about these little niggle pains we all get. we all have to be a bit careful. My ankle is alot better today. Its strange though when i walk in my heels it does nt bother me when i put my flats on to pick the girls up from school it kills.lol. ill be fine it will be gone in a day or 2.
well just done day4 on level 2.our oldest is off college today so she did it with me. she was puffing and panting. and she does sports course at college.lol so i cant be doing to bad.

Its the biggest loser for the wii autumn!! Still not come so fingers crossed for monday, everything seems to take ages getting here!! You would think i was in the middle of nowhere!! Glad your ankle is getting better, i think i am falling a part at the moment been getting a pain in my foot near the joint of my big toe, hubby thinks its a tendon or ligament, i had it before so i know its not the exercise caused it. Going to try and do some exercise with jillian michaels on the wii when the kids have gone bed!!

Back