30 day shred

where from hun? x

Well..Hubby has Utorrent...so I go to torrent sites..Like kickasstorrents.com or thepiratebay.org ...I imagine any download site would have it...maybe..?

Thanks hun,

Mine knows everything about comps but does not have the patience to show me!

He works with them all day so he never goes on them at night!

I think he's one of the only people I know without a bloody facebook x

LOL! I believe that...I suppose when you're dealing with them ALL day..it's the last thing you want to see at night. Haha.. Good luck getting it love. It's pretty good. I started a couple weeks ago and then stopped because my back started acting up and then I got sick..All better now though so...day 3 tomorrow. :)

Going to have to give up the 30 day shred for now i think :( But will try keep up with some other exercise if i can!! Struggling with my knees and my hip (due to underlying problems) think it might have been a bit much to take on at my size :( and so soon!! Really disappointed!!

Aww hun, maybe! I wanna give it a go! Is yours on dvd or did u download it x

Yeahh..try doing some stretches and yoga and things for your knee and walking more until it can handle more pressure..then get back into it..Good luck hun!

No face book account for hub and me either...dont need everytone knowing what we doing when we are doing etc.. i have a issue with things like this.
Anyways. Ahhhh Rach. bet your guted..never mind though you will get there and your busy doing your other dvds so dont be to hard on your self.
I brought some dumbells yesterday so did day 8 and today day 9 with them.loved the little bit of extra ouch in there.lol day 10 tomo, yay!! cant wait now till level 2.!

Hubby's home today and is always saying "ohh it's soo easy..I could do all 3 levels in one go"...so you know what I made him do...Level 1 with me...and he didn't even get passed the pushups..HAHAHA..Now he'll think twice before critisising my exercise..Lol. :D

Lol@Binny's hubby .....yep its hilarious when they think they can do everything.....and good for you Binny xx

Lol. He's been saying for ages that I should be able to do it aswell as my bike and my yoga and go for walks and everything no problem...which I've been doing the majority of the time!! I finish all my exercises and he drags me out somewhere walking and then thinks I'm a wimp when I'm complaining that I'm in pain!! Haha..He wont be doing that now.. :D He's proud that I can do it all!! Hehe

I'm so glad he has changed his mind on what you do and it serves him right in thinking it was easy.....tut tut men :)

Ha, I have to bribe jason to come walking with me. Hes downloaded the dvd for me after a 3 n half hour drive with me nagging. Wonder if I can get him to do the dvd wi me. Cant guess what his answer will be lol x

Yeah Hubby didn't like the girls in it. Lol and he also made me shut the blinds incase anyone saw him..Then he sat huffing and puffing and said..Eff that..You can do it..While drinking my bottle of water..He's up for walks with me...but wont be trying that again.. LOL

Day 10 done on level one.!! moving onto to level 2 tomo. had a quick look to see what i have to do on level 2..looks quite good. at least no jumping jack lol.!

Well done Autumn...no jumping jacks thats heaven lol
I have dropped from a 60 minute workout to a 30 minute but increased my intensity on Biggest loser...boy did it work me today lol :)

Back