30 day shred

How is level 2 Autumn ??

I can't wear heels they kill my ankles so wear flats all the time lol....hope your ankle is better soon...
Rach you need to take it easy just get cans of beans and sit down and exercise, even lift your legs while your sitting at least your hips are supported at same time !!
I will look in Argos and there is a sports shop opposite too so will have choice.....

Have a great evening everyone :)

Just do some exercises whilst your sitting... i always get my pelvic floors done then also lol, leg lifts, arm raises , ankle rotations and toe dips....

I know it can be frustrating Rach but its better than hurting yourself more :):)

It is Rach. even just sitting on a chair doing your upper body as long as your getting your heart rate going then its working..

I love heels. i think with me being so short ( 5FT 3) It makes me feel taller and slimmer. i know it sounds funny but it does. lol
chat 2 u all tomoz.

I know what your saying Autumn I am also 5ft 3 lol ....

Day 3 of my Shred and feeling good .....:):)

Another day done on level 2.yay ill be shreded in no time lol.
I feel better doing the workout then i dont feel so bad having a sunday dinner tomoz.1st proper big meal since christmas dinner.so looking forward to it...

i promise to do extra workout in the week to make up for it,lol

have a good weekend all of you.x

Day 4 of my shred and really feeling it....got my weights yesterday and wow they make a difference :)

Day 5 , i'm still alive...feeling fitter as each day goes by....:)

Yay... well done! Keep going!

Thanks Kes, it's a tough workout ut great results :)

I flew through Day 6 of the shred , i'm really feeling my body changing, I feel so positive its a fantastic feeling :):)

you women really are an inspiration for me...im on day one now and will definately be continuing with the programme...thank you for all of your support and comments its really motivating me

Thats the spirit Sarah, you really will see the difference ...goodluck :):)

Rach just take it in your own time and ease your way into it :):)

OMG.lol i did level 2 yesterday twice with me having sunday dinner on sunday. well i did 20 mins of level 2.and then i thought well lets just give level 3 ten mins.hahahaha i was killing in the night all down where my abs are meant to be and my sides well killing me...well today i just stuck to level 2 today as i move onto level 3 on friday.
how is everyone else getting on.

well done Autumn and good on you for trying level 3....wow you found some new muscles to play with ha ha ha!!

I am doing really well on it I am finding I can squat down further and i'm using 1 kilo weights so my body is getting a good workout lol :):)

well done autumn, bet your looking forward to level 3 now :D Cant believe your going to be moving on to level 3 already, its gone so quick!!

Well for now i am still sticking to jillian michaels fitness ultimatum on wii, but i think i may increase the time limit on it (currently 30 mins), as i am still burning lots of calories, but not finding it as testing, or maybe i should increase the intensity!!

Back