30 day shred

Somewhat concerned now! Since my Shred DVD is yet to arrive, I just did 2 workouts from the 10 Minute Solution Knockout Body Workout - so 20 minutes. I couldn't do a lot of it (couldn't do a single push up, even from my knees. Could barely get on the floor!) and was doing a much much weaker version of all of the moves. Bit worried as if I can't manage this I'll never manage Shred! Eeeeeep...

Hi Cleo.B, don't worry I did 'baby' moves initially, as you get stronger you WILL be able to do it, like sparkley says just stick with it, the more you do it the better and stronger at the moves you will get, if you want to give the shred a go play it on YouTube, it will give you a feel for it, just take each exercise individually 20 mins soon goes as there is no stopping between each one. Good luck

Thanks Zoe :) I will definitely try it, I'm just convinced I'll end up standing there frozen in horror for most of it..or lying on the floor, stuck :p

Thanks Sparkley. That is a great post you have just added, it really does give us enthusiasm.
Trouble is, I fell down my stairs last night and hurt my back so I haven't been able to do it today as I promised myself.
Will be starting again as soon as I can move again!!

Ouch, that sounds painful. Don't do the workout with a bad back - it will only make it worse. I had trouble with my knees in the early days and decided it was the jumping jacks so I used to jog on the spot instead as it was less impact on the old knees.

I never thought I'd see the day that I would be saying I enjoy the workouts as have never previously been into exercise, but I do get a lot out of it now and miss it when I don't do it.

Good luck with it. x

Sorry to hear you've hurt your back, UncleJohnBoy! Hope you're better soon.

My diet consultant has advised that I don't do Shred as I'm on so few calories - she says to wait until I'm on Step 4 of my diet and having solid proper food again. it might be easier to do anyway if I am a little lighter - I worry about the jumping stuff as my downstairs neighbours will kill me!

Instead I've been doing another workout dvd which is hard enough! Will continue and start on Shred as soon as I can..

Back