30 DAY SLIMDOWN CHALLENGE

HannahNewton

Loves to post
It's a combo of 3 of Jillian Michael's workout DVD's in rotation - a step up from the 30 Day Shred!!

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 7 - OFF!
DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2

DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 14 - OFF!
DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!

DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 26 - OFF!
DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

Just completed Day 4 - anyone care to join me?? xx

Your a better woman than me.. I've just started Shred and that's more than enogh for me :worthy::worthy:

LittleSis said:
Your a better woman than me.. I've just started Shred and that's more than enogh for me :worthy::worthy:

When you have completed the Shred you may want a little challenge!! :) xx

Do join me!!

It adds variety. Im not going to be a slave to it - swapped BFBM for a 5k run tonight as my legs were tight from the first 4 days.

My jeans felt loose today straight out of the wash too!! xx

Last edited:
Hi Hannah

Sounds really good. I have her 30DS, BFBM and 6 week 6 pack so am making up my own rotation with those three DVD's.

Good luck

Lynn

Great plan to mix it up so you don't get bored and you keep challenging yourself!!

I'm enjoying the plan and keeping it real on long work days too!

Loving the shape happening especially in my arms. Never thought I would say that!!

Good luck with your pick n mix JM!! xx

Last edited:
Did No More Trouble Zones all the way through today!! Finding it tough as it's longer than the shred.

My legs feel really worked out - especially doing the surrenders!!

Is anyone else doing a mix of Jillian's workouts?

Last edited:
Hiya - I have to confess that 6W6P is a bit dull after 3 attempts - Level 2 looks a little livelier...and Jillian's comments and face are hilarious - but then I remembered that core work is usually blimmin' dull anyway and I really need to strengthen my core for all the riding I want to do this autumn - and it really is over before you know it. BFBM looks like fun - I love Body Combat class and it looks a lot like that - I might use it for my Cross Training days on my running programme. I have ordered NMTZ but probably won't start doing that until I've done the six-pack thing. That said - as 6W6P doesn't burn me out like the Shred did (I had a 2.5k run and a swim today as well as it and I could go for more right now!) I may add the odd level 1 shred in here and there.

Cerulean said:
Hiya - I have to confess that 6W6P is a bit dull after 3 attempts - Level 2 looks a little livelier...and Jillian's comments and face are hilarious - but then I remembered that core work is usually blimmin' dull anyway and I really need to strengthen my core for all the riding I want to do this autumn - and it really is over before you know it. BFBM looks like fun - I love Body Combat class and it looks a lot like that - I might use it for my Cross Training days on my running programme. I have ordered NMTZ but probably won't start doing that until I've done the six-pack thing. That said - as 6W6P doesn't burn me out like the Shred did (I had a 2.5k run and a swim today as well as it and I could go for more right now!) I may add the odd level 1 shred in here and there.

Not too keen on 6W6P either. Couldn't do just that for 6 weeks.

My favourites are Shred & NMTZ, prefer going for a run to BFBM - my preference - as it is a good DVD.

Just invested in kettlebells to have a new challenge. ? can't wait for them to arrive!! xx

Last edited:
After posting yesterday about not liking 6W6P I did it this morning. My arms were very sore from NMTZ so decided to do a core based workout and really enjoyed it.

I got a good sweat on and worked harder than before as the moves are getting familiar.

So I shall be doing it again soon and adding it to my program.

Have a great Sunday everyone. Xx

Back