30 pounds in 6 weeks

Angie44

Silver Member
Am soo sooo soooooo pleased with this diet.Now I am not saying it is easy...I have had to face challenges of social events, cooking the kids meals and a demanding job but the results are so motivating that I haven't cheated. I have 7 weeks to go before I refeed and am so excited to see how much I lose in total by then. Thank you all as you are a huge part of the reason I have managed ok xxxxx

:party0038:WOW you are doing sooo well hun...its true its not easy, but boy your sure making it look that way....good luck with the next few wks!!!! caz xx

well done chick, i totally agree its not the easiest of diets but well done for no blips, all the best with next week, take care

Thank you, you are all doing wonderfully too and your support is awesome xx
Thanks tara I just empty my head into it lol xx

you are doing so well, congrats x

30lbs in 6 weeks is no mean feat -congratulations. Its made me wise up now because I've been on it 5 and lost 17 because of my messing about. I've been good since but now I'm even moe determined. Thank you for the inspiration. KEEP IT UP! ;)

Well done Angie, you'll easily be in the 14's by Christmas!

x

AWw ya know cuddly that made me get all teary eyed daft I know but sometimes I struggle to believe in my ability to do things..I thought I would struggle to get into the 15's but now I think you are right the 14's look much more acheivable xx

Back