38lbs to go diary!

That's the spirit Elmer.....well done you! Be proud of your massive achievements. Great start to the plan babe xxxx

That's the spirit Elmer.....well done you! Be proud of your massive achievements. Great start to the plan babe xxxx

Thanks very much...it's comments like this that make this journey so much easier. I won't let myself down or others that are following my journey.

Have a great day x

:wavey:

Hey Elmer
Well done on getting straight back on track after the BBQ! I did the same at the wedding I went to this weekend - had planned to only have meat and veg but somehow a pudding managed to slip through too :eek: but even though it feels like a cheating, if we'd only eaten that much at a BBQ/ wedding in the past we'd not be needing exante in the first place! So in a way I think going to social events and having a 'normal' amount of food is probably great practice for when we're off the shakes...
Anyway, thats my morning ramble, hope it makes some kind of sense - DS kept me up most of the night! What I wanted to say was you're doing great :)

Hey Elmer
Well done on getting straight back on track after the BBQ! I did the same at the wedding I went to this weekend - had planned to only have meat and veg but somehow a pudding managed to slip through too :eek: but even though it feels like a cheating, if we'd only eaten that much at a BBQ/ wedding in the past we'd not be needing exante in the first place! So in a way I think going to social events and having a 'normal' amount of food is probably great practice for when we're off the shakes...
Anyway, thats my morning ramble, hope it makes some kind of sense - DS kept me up most of the night! What I wanted to say was you're doing great :)

Thanks Hun, your support and that of others is invaluable!

Sorry you had a bad night (I remember the days :)) Hope tonight is better x

:wavey: x

Another day and all is good!! DS is happily tucking into his lunch then got to take him to doctors for 1pm for some jabs. Not sure what we are doing this afternoon, either PYO strawerries and raspberries or making biscuits. DS is going to chose after docs. Hoping its the fruit picking as there will be less temptation!!!

Got a headache from hell at the moment. Have had nearly a litre and a half of water today so not caused by dehydration I don't think.

Got weighed this morning ........wish I hadn't as only lost 1lb. Got another 2 days before official WI but it's not looking hopeful for a fab result. I know I was a little naughty on Sunday at the bbq but I would't think it would affect my loss that much and apart from that day I have been 100% and have upped my water intake on previous weeks. What else can I do????????? I am just hoping that my trend will be big loss, small loss, big loss, small loss and then I will be happy although puzzled :)

Bit of a disaster of a day. Got to doc and DS didn't need jabs as he has already had all that are needed by his age. My old doctor did not pass all the details to my new one so good job I had my red book for them. Set off for a 35 minute drive to PYO strawberries & raspberries only to get 5 minutes away and realise that I left my purse at home. Turned round and headed home and DS then fell asleep for most of journey (will have hell getting him to bed tonight). Arrived home, DS woke up and demanded we go back, so have done over 2 hours of driving instead of an hour. On top of that they didn't have any strawberries so could only pick raspberries which ended up costing me nearly £6 for the smallest size container!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, DS has been fed and had a bowl of raspberries and icecream for pud! DH will have to eat loads over the next few days. May make some raspberry cupcakes again for DS to take to nursery but I MUST NOT eat one this time!!

What a fun day!!!!!!! On the plus time, been 100% so far, did 17 minutes on my powerplate and drank 1.5l water! :)

Wow what an adventure and poor you not being able to reap any of the rewards. Reminded me of a fab recipe I have for white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake which is my absolute favourite thing in the world ever....fact!!!! Well done for being so strong. Have you 'been' to the loo? If not that may affect your weigh in- perhaps knock back a couple of senna if you haven't as I find that affects me......xx

Hey Elmer
I hate days like that! On the plus side you haven't let it get in the way of your diet, result!
well done for raspberry picking without eating any, I don't think I'd have the willpower!

Wow what an adventure and poor you not being able to reap any of the rewards. Reminded me of a fab recipe I have for white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake which is my absolute favourite thing in the world ever....fact!!!! Well done for being so strong. Have you 'been' to the loo? If not that may affect your weigh in- perhaps knock back a couple of senna if you haven't as I find that affects me......xx

Yum yum white choc and raspberry cheesecake sounds delicious!!!
Yes I have 'been' to the loo! LOL! Might get some senna anyway just in case. OMG my nan used to take them!!!

Thanks for advice

Hey Elmer
I hate days like that! On the plus side you haven't let it get in the way of your diet, result!
well done for raspberry picking without eating any, I don't think I'd have the willpower!

Evening LED,

Really chuffed that I managed to resist and even more amazed that DS only ate 3 raspberries the whole time we were picking them. Visited the farm shop to and when DS picked up a packet of biscuit he put them down as soon as I said No and didn't argue with me. I think he is getting better with his eating habits although they were great anyway. He is really into his fruit and veg and easily has his 5 a day every day! He is definitely drinking more water as I know carry a bottle with me everywhere instead of a fruit shoot for him and diet coke for me.
Just need to get DH on the bandwagon :)

Fantastic that your DS is picking up great habits too! Yeah my DH could do with eating better too - he's really skinny and thinks that means he can eat junk all day! Once I'm on WS I'll start doing an evening meal for the three of us, meat and veg for me and extra carbs for DH and DS, and we'll be a super healthy family! Well, I can dream! :)

Fantastic that your DS is picking up great habits too! Yeah my DH could do with eating better too - he's really skinny and thinks that means he can eat junk all day! Once I'm on WS I'll start doing an evening meal for the three of us, meat and veg for me and extra carbs for DH and DS, and we'll be a super healthy family! Well, I can dream! :)

Hi LED, that's my dream too, the family eating the same thing together. At least I only have one kid and therefore only cook 2 different meals a day. My friend has 3 kids and everyone eats differently each day so she ends up cooking 5 meals a day!! Ridiculous!!!

DS is skinny too and a little short!. He is 4 1/2 but wears trousers for 3-4 years and they are still a bit too long and I have to get adjustable waists and make the waist as small as possible, Hopefully he will grow as me and DH are 5"9 and 5"10 and apparently boys are always taller than their mums! Let's hope it's true and he will have a growth spurt in his teens. My step son did - we saw him one week and he was about 5" 2 and 2 weeks later he was about 6" taller and is now 6ft!

Hey Elmer
Just been reading your diary, just wanted to say well done on doing so well and good luck hope next weigh in goes well :)

Thanks Dustqueen
Glad someone is reading! :) Next WI tomorrow morning so fingers crossed although not expecting a miracle!

Well the finger crossing didn't work........so disappointed as only lost 1lb:( Actually it was 1.2lbs put will stick to the 1lb as the 0.2 can go towards next weeks loss!

TOTM started yesterday which I presume doesn't help nor does the raspberry cupcake (no icing) I ate yesterday!!!!!! What is wrong with me! I have baked twice since being on this diet and both times I have had to eat one. This inner devil comes out when they are fresh out of the oven!!!! SO SO SO upset with myself that I am so weak willed when it comes to these but so strong willed with everything else. Anyway this one is easy to resolve.....NO MORE BAKING!!! At least until after my holiday.

Need a good 4/5lbs next week so I WILL be 100%. Got nothing planned for weekend to spoil it although In Laws are visiting for 2/3 days next week for a family funeral. Plan to stick to shakes/soups even though they don't know I am doing it and FIL is bound to have an opinion on it (he has an opinion on everything!!!). Anyway if them staying doesn't drive me to alcohol or chocolate it will be a b****y miracle!

Can't even do my powerplate at the moment as the next door neighbour has some men in cutting his trees down and they can see straight into spare bedroom window. Don't need an audience for this!

Off to lick my wounds!

ElmerFudd said:
Well the finger crossing didn't work........so disappointed as only lost 1lb:( Actually it was 1.2lbs put will stick to the 1lb as the 0.2 can go towards next weeks loss!

TOTM started yesterday which I presume doesn't help nor does the raspberry cupcake (no icing) I ate yesterday!!!!!! What is wrong with me! I have baked twice since being on this diet and both times I have had to eat one. This inner devil comes out when they are fresh out of the oven!!!! SO SO SO upset with myself that I am so weak willed when it comes to these but so strong willed with everything else. Anyway this one is easy to resolve.....NO MORE BAKING!!! At least until after my holiday.

Need a good 4/5lbs next week so I WILL be 100%. Got nothing planned for weekend to spoil it although In Laws are visiting for 2/3 days next week for a family funeral. Plan to stick to shakes/soups even though they don't know I am doing it and FIL is bound to have an opinion on it (he has an opinion on everything!!!). Anyway if them staying doesn't drive me to alcohol or chocolate it will be a b****y miracle!

Can't even do my powerplate at the moment as the next door neighbour has some men in cutting his trees down and they can see straight into spare bedroom window. Don't need an audience for this!

Off to lick my wounds!

It'll just be sugar and water weight from that damn muffin ;) NO MORE BAKING!
hope it's a good one next week :)

Can't believe what I have just done!! Took yesterdays cupcakes to DS's nursery and they were such a hit that they pleaded with me to bake more for the end of term party next week! Need to find a recipe with someone in that I don't like! Maybe chocolate cakes as I was never keen on them.

It'll just be sugar and water weight from that damn muffin ;) NO MORE BAKING!
hope it's a good one next week :)

I hope you are right but as you can see from above post I will be baking again next week!!!!!

Hoping for a much better result next week as I'm never going to lose my 20lbs by my holiday. Still got 19 to go!

Hey Elmer
Its still going in the right direction! A TS week plus getting the TOTM out of the way and I'm sure you'll be happier with next weeks result! Don't forget it takes 3500 cals to either burn or gain a pound of fat - I'm sure that raspberry cupcake wasn't that naughty!
Keep going and you'll get there, and it will be worth it!
LED x

Back