38lbs to go diary!

Wow I thought Exante TS was hardcore, but thats nothing compared to the skimmed mik diet! :eek:

Well back from fab weekend in Great Yarmouth. It was very windy so therefore a bit chilly especially on Saturday. Spent Saturday going around Yarmouth then an animal adventure park and today we hired a boat and cruised through The Broads....Lovely! DS had a go at driving the boat which was fun considering he is only 4!!

As for food, I have eaten 'proper' food both days !! Saturday we had a chinese and I had CHicken skewers (no satay sauce) for starter then chicken and Pork with mushrooms and mixed veg. Ate all chicken but hardly anything else as was stuffed. Today we moored the boat and walked to a lovely pub (about 20 minutes each way so some exercise!) DS had fish & chips, DH Sausage and Mash and I had ham, egg and chips except I swapped the chips for vegetables . They brought cauli, carrots, broccoli, cabbage and potato & swede mash. Only ate the cauli, broccoli and cabbage. Only ate 1/2 the ham and 1 egg so DH ate the rest. I am hoping that it won't affect my weight too much as I really did try to be good. I have to admit that I probably didn't drink as much water as usually but only drank sparkling water with my meals. May have to do a sneaky WI tomorrow morning to check what effect it has had.

Anyway, off to have my soup now....how you all had a good weekend.

:wavey: x

Yay for the 4lb off. :D (and eww! to that skimmed milk diet - quite extreme)

Try not to worry about the food if you are, it sounds like you're making good choices. Also you sound so busy! :)

Good news............had a little WI this morning and I weigh exactly the same as I did on Friday morning which I am well happy with considering I have eaten for two days. May be less soon as I haven't been to the 'toilet' yet if you know what I mean!!!!!!!! HA HA!

Inlaws leaving today hopefully thank goodness. Will be nice to get the house back to ourselves! Hopefully it's going to be a nice day so will take DS to the park when they have gone. Although I have about 4 loads of washing to do with being away! Do you think ironing burns calories cos I sure have a lot to do!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now!

Hey Elmer
Great choices on your eating out - shouldnt have any negative effect on your weight loss!
Are you back to TS today? If so, how are you finding it?
LED x

Hey Elmer
Great choices on your eating out - shouldnt have any negative effect on your weight loss!
Are you back to TS today? If so, how are you finding it?
LED x

Hi LED

Yes back on TS today and feeling ok and only had my shake and bar so far. Will have my soup about 9pm. I think I must have stayed in Ketosis as not been hungry and no headaches! It just goes to show me that I can eat out I just have to be sensible!

That's fab Elmer, well done for getting straight back on it!
Doesn't it feel great to be able to make sensible food choices?!?
LED x

That's fab Elmer, well done for getting straight back on it!
Doesn't it feel great to be able to make sensible food choices?!?
LED x

Absolutely!!! It also gives me hope that I will actually be able to keep the weight off once I reach target (if I ever reach it) :)

Good day today. Did 18 minutes on my powerplate and then took DS to fun day at local school. He played basketball most of the time which was funny as all the other kids were at least 8 years old and he is only 4 and half the size of the rest of the kids :) Anyway he enjoyed it so much that we went out and bought him a ball (only £3) and have spent this afternoon practising in the back garden! Quite fun actually. Then we got out my Wii fit and according to it I have lost 7lbs since last Monday so now hoping for at least 2.5lbs on Fridays WI.

Clothes are definitely loser as when jogging on Wii fit my trousers fell down much to the delight of DS. Good job no-one was looking in my lounge window!!!! I can definitely see a difference when looking in mirror too which is a great incentive.

Going to stay TS until at least Friday and if I lose 2.5lbs or more I may treat myself to an omelette. Having a serious craving for steak and mushrooms in garlic butter! Think that would be over 400 calories though!!! May not have to decide though if I don't lose enough.

Still got a long way to go before next mini goal is achieved so think it will take me a couple of weeks to reach it but I will persevere!!!

Depends how big the steak is... think I'd definitely sacrifice 100cals of the steak for 100cals of garlic butter!
Sounds like you're doing fab Elmer - I had to change before leaving the house the other day because my trousers were falling down too! Makes a change after years of having to change because it turns out things are too tight!
LED x

Yes, I think the garlic butter may have to win!!

Great day today.....a neighbour took DS out for lunch so I decided to get out all my holiday clothes from last summer (after I had lost over 2 stone) and they ALL fit me!!!:D OK, a few of them are a little tight and I wouldn't really wear them in public yet but I am definitely on the right track :) I also realised this morning that I am now fastening my bras on the tightest hook instead of the loosest one :)

Mum and dad are coming to stay from Saturday to Wednesday so trying to plan what to feed them. Also got sister and BIL visiting on Sunday so planning a picnic in park for lunch and a bbq in the evening as supposed to be nice. Was thinking of making crustless quiche for picnic so I can have a nibble and will do some chicken on bbq for myself. May have to hold off on the steak and mushrooms and have this instead.

DS is playing outside with friend now so may have a go at an old exercise video. Have already done powerplate for 18 mins this morning :) :)

Yipee WI today and lost another 3.5lbs making exactly 1 stone until I reach target!!!

Good and bad day yesterday. Good part was that I decided to dust off one of my 'Ten Minute Workout' DVD's which was quiet a laugh considering DS and his friend were trying to join in and the dog jumped on me everytime there were floor exercises! Bad part was that Inlaws have invited themselves to stay whilst we are on holiday. Good in that the house/dog/fish will be looked after but bad as the reason they want to stay is that FIL's brother is having operation on 5th Sept and they want to be near for that! Bad is that we get back from hol on 7th Sept so they will still be here for at least a week when we get back. NOT happy!!!! When we get back I will have one week before DS starts school and I wanted to spend that time with him, getting school uniform and do not want them hanging round all day doing nothing!!!! They take over DS's play room so he cannot watch his TV or play in peace. Sorry to rant but they really take the p**s!

Anyway off to Milton Keynes indoor beach today with DS so that should cheer me up a little!

Wow Elmer you'll be done soon!
LOL 10 minute workout sounded fun! I've got the old Mr Motivator ones that always make me laugh but only on VHS so can't play them anymore :( might have to invest in a DVD of his if there are any around! Bought the 30day shred but its too intense for me til I lose a bit more weight!
Have fun today, sounds like you and your DS have some lovely days together x

Wow Elmer you'll be done soon!
LOL 10 minute workout sounded fun! I've got the old Mr Motivator ones that always make me laugh but only on VHS so can't play them anymore :( might have to invest in a DVD of his if there are any around! Bought the 30day shred but its too intense for me til I lose a bit more weight!
Have fun today, sounds like you and your DS have some lovely days together x

Mr Motivator..I remember him from GMTV....is he still about? I have had a look at 30day shred but decided it looked too hard!!!

We do try to have nice but cheap days out. Up until 5 months ago I worked full time and hardly spent any time with him so when we moved I gave up work until he starts school so I am making up for lost time but on a budget.

Back home after a lovely afternoon at the beach. DS's dinner is is in the oven (fish again!), potatoes and veg is cooling. DH is stuck in traffic so will be home late but his dinner is easy as I took a portion of chilli out the freezer this morning. Need to clean bathroom and hoover/dust as parents arriving tomorrow but can't get motivated as catching up with 'Come dine with me' (love that program).

Only did a quick 5 minutes on powerplate this morning. Tummy muscles and legs ache so think my exercising is working.

Well back after a couple of days. Been eating normal food on Saturday and Sunday but think I have stayed in Ketosis. On Saturday night I made my dad's favourite which is Thai chicken. I had a little bit which was just chicken, spring onions, peppers with soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic and chillies. Didn't have the special fried rice that everyone else ate.

On Sunday we had a picnic for lunch so as I didn't want to feel left out I made ham and cream cheese spirals and I had about 6 of them. I also tried the crustless quiche recipe but only used 2 eggs, a little ham and a little cheese. I made 4 little ones in a muffin tin but they stuck really badly despite greasing it with olive oil. Anyway I had 2 of them. In the evening we had a bbq so I scoffed a pork loin steak, 1 sausage, a couple of mouthfuls of chicken, 1/2 a burger, some salad leaves, pepper and cucumber sticks and about a teasp of mayo. Lots I know but I think everything was ok.

Woke up starving this morning but quickly drank 2pts of water and was ok. In fact I was so ok that I didn't have my shake until 1 this afternoon. Going to walk the dog in a minute and then may use my powerplate :)

Going to stay 100% TS until Friday so hoping for 3lbs. 4 would be great as that would be 2 stone lost!!!!

Hey Elmer
Hope your TS days are going well, good luck for WI on Friday!
LED xx

Well so much for staying 100%. Parents went home yesterday afternoon and soon after I had a major food craving. Luckily I had cooked some hard boiled eggs for DS earlier in the day and there was one left so ate that plus a small slice of gammon. Shouldn't have done it as I was so stuffed that I didn't have my soup until 10pm!!!

Anyway today is a new day. Already had 2 pint glasses of water and done 18 minutes on powerplate and it's only 8:30am!! Raining today...boo hiss!!! Not sure what to do with DS although I do need to go into Boots to get stuff for holiday! Only 20 days to go :D

May have a problem on Saturday as visiting friends in Kent who have just had a new baby. She is always trying to feed people so will have to be very insistent with her. Hopefully she will be too knackered to try to feed me! Bought their new little boy a gorgeous outfit and may buy a little toy if I go out today. Also bought their daughter a disney princess camera as I don't want her to feel left out.

Got to tackle 4 washing machine loads of ironing in a minute. That should take a while and burn a few calories. Funny how your routine goes to pot when you have visitors. I always try to do my ironing as soon as clothes are dry normally but it seems rude doing it when you have visitors!

May have a quick read of a few diaries before I plough on.

LOL that pile of ironing will keep your mind off food today!
Good luck with your friend, I'm seeing one like that in a week or so and am trying to decide whether to do a WS day or bile the bullet and just tell her I'm not going to eat! Probably won't see her again until I get to goal so maybe will just keep under the radar with a WS day ;)

Back