38lbs to go diary!

LOL that pile of ironing will keep your mind off food today!
Good luck with your friend, I'm seeing one like that in a week or so and am trying to decide whether to do a WS day or bile the bullet and just tell her I'm not going to eat! Probably won't see her again until I get to goal so maybe will just keep under the radar with a WS day ;)

I am really looking forward to seeing her again as it's been about 3 months. Can't remember if I have told her about doing Exante so will try to keep quiet about it and see if she notices my weight loss. I hope so as I did a quick measure earlier and I have lost a total of 13.5 inches around various parts of my body :D :D
Wore a pair of size 16 linen trousers yesterday and they literally fell down when I walked....my mum was in hysterics!

:wavey: x

Wowee thats a lot of inches!
I have the same problem with some of my old-favourite trousers... mostly when going up the stairs, gravity seems to have a mind of its own! Luckily just at home so far :O

WI DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2.5lbs lost this week :)

Not fabulous but not bad. I really think that if I had been doing SW or WW I would have been delighted but a little disappointed that it's not 3lbs plus. Still 2.5lbs is really good and only 1.5lbs until 2 stone has gone (forever hopefully)

2 weeks and 4 days until holiday so really want to lose another 7lbs before I go and then hopefully I will only gain about the same whilst away. God I am going to look good in those bikinis!!! Well in my eyes I will look good considering what I have looked like in one before. I won't be a size 8/10 but then I never will be as the one time I got down to 10 1/2 stone everyone told me I looked ill. I will be happy to get to 11 1/2 stone and delighted to get down to 11 which is the same weight as when I got married 9 years ago.

Anyway, still got powerplate and dog walking to go today so once DS is fed we are off for a trek in the woods. May treat myself to an omelette tonight!

OMG just realised that I am only 0.9 away from a healthy BMI!!!!!!! Only another week or two and then I will be there hopefully! That will be the first time in years!

You should definitely be under BMI 25 by your holiday, woohoo!
2.5lbs is great especially considering how close you are to normal weight - bound to slow down a bit when you don't have so much to lose!
Keep going, and keep dreaming about those bikinis ;)
LED x

Think I need to revise my goal weight. Maybe 154? Will wait until after my holidays though :)

:wavey:

Just worked it out.....need to weight 12 st 1 for a BMI of exactly 25 so need to get to 12 stone exactly to get under 25. May just do it before holidays but would def be back in the 'overweight' category when I get back. At least I now know that I will be able to do it again!

Been up since 6am!! DS woke me up crying at 3am which is very unusual for him and then my beloved dog woke me at 6am as she needed a poo!!!! She never ever does that so am a little worried about her. She has seemed off colour for a few days and we bought her some vitamins on Thursday. Hope she will be ok today as we are visiting friends and will be leaving her alone for about 10 hours! May have a 'present' waiting for us when we get home :(

May go and have a shower in a second and then tidy up before DS and DH surface! Leaving home about 11am as DH is on a photography course in London whilst I visit friend and new baby. DS & DH will have to eat in car so need to make sure I don't get tempted. I may take a few slices of wafer thin ham just in case I am too tempted :)

Long day ahead!!!

well done on your loss... i always got told when i was 10.7 or lower i looked ill/to skinny.. lol

But nobody told me i was fat at 14.5... good luck and have a lovely weekend x

Morning Elmer, how did yesterday go?
LED x

Morning LED,
Yesterday was fabulous! :) My friends new baby was gorgeous and I had lots of cuddles with him. As soon as I walked into her house she went 'Wow - you've lost weight' which made me feel really good. It's such a nice feeling when it's notice and those that see you every day do not notice the change as much as people you only see occasionally.

As predicted though she tried to feed me at lunchtime (I said no) and insisted we all went to pizza hut for dinner. I was good and had the mushrooms stuffed with blue cheese starter and they also gave me a salad bowl so had some lettuce, cucumber, pepper and mayo. DS then picked the ham off his pizza so I ate that too but overall good choices I think?!?!?!? Didn't get home until 10 last night so poor dog had been left for 11 hours but she hadn't had any accidents so extra long walk for her today. DH is talking about taking DS to the driving range today so will go with them and take the dog to a park over the other side of town for a change.

Need to do all my chores today though so at least 2 loads of washing to be done and food shopping. Thinking of getting a pre-cooked extra tasty chicken from Morrisons was DH and DS's lunch so may have a sit down with them and some salad whilst they have roast pots, stuffing, veg etc.

Hope you are having a great weekend. Any plans for today?

Just realised that yesterday was day 50!!!!!!!!!! I really don't think I have ever stayed so good on a diet for so long!! Very impressed with myself. 26.5lbs loss in 50 days is about 1/2 a pound a day!! :happy036:

Only another 17 days before holiday so any more loss is a bonus but secretly hoping for another 7lbs! Think I need to have most of the days at TS though and stop nibbling at ham!

:bunnydance:

:wavey: x x

Step away from the ham! :D
Maybe if you try your bikini on every morning that will keep you motivated? 7lbs definitely achievable in 17 days!
Congrats on making it to day 50... I'm not far behind you! One of my friends told me scornfully that 'anyone can stick to a diet for 3 weeks' when I was a couple of weeks into doing Exante.... 6 weeks and 30lbs later she can't believe how well I'm doing!
Have a lovely, TS day!
LED x

Step away from the ham! :D
Maybe if you try your bikini on every morning that will keep you motivated? 7lbs definitely achievable in 17 days!
Congrats on making it to day 50... I'm not far behind you! One of my friends told me scornfully that 'anyone can stick to a diet for 3 weeks' when I was a couple of weeks into doing Exante.... 6 weeks and 30lbs later she can't believe how well I'm doing!
Have a lovely, TS day!
LED x

I hope this friend is now eating her words!!!! You are doing great and will continue to do so :)

Well another day is here. I was up bright and early again despite having a late night. I seem to need less sleep now.....anyone else????

Yesterday I decided to sit down to Sunday lunch with DH & DS. Whilst they ate roast chicken, roast pots, carrots, broccoli, cauli, sausages wrapped in bacon, stuffing and gravy, I ate roast chicken (no skin) mixed salad (from a packet) and a little mayo. It was delicious but I was so stuffed yet the portion was half the size I would have eaten before Exante. I am therefore hoping that once I have reached target and eat 'properly' again I will be able to reduce my portion sizes dramatically which will help me maintain.

Also yesterday I made an apple & blackberry crumble with the blackberries DS and I picked on Friday from the woods at the back of our house. Got a few left so DS wants to bake cakes later today. Found a lovely recipe this morning for blackberry and apple cake so need to pick a few more when we take the dog out later today and will have a baking afternoon (think it's gonna rain anyway). I will remain strong (hopefulyl) and not lick, pick, taste!!!

Hope you all have a good day!!

Cake baking went well yesterday (was good) and DH has been packed off to work with most of it. Kept a couple of slices for DS but it will only last a couple of days in the fridge.

Off to 'Pirate Day' at a local museum today. Free to get in apparently but may be a 'small' charge for some activities. Could mean it will cost me a tenner but DS will love it. This afternoon it will be walking the dog as usual and feeding the ducks.

DH has decided that he wants to lose a stone before holidays (2 weeks, 1 day to go :)) so has decided to take a salad to work instead of sandwiches. I have tried to tempt him with Exante but he is having none of it!!! Not sure he will lose a stone. He says he has put on weight as he sits at a desk all day.......nothing to do with what he eats. I asked if he still wanted garlic bread with his spag bol and he does!!!

Oh well off to get DS dressed and teeth brushed (nightmare as he screams!!!!!)

Hope you all have a good day.

ElmerFudd said:
Cake baking went well yesterday (was good) and DH has been packed off to work with most of it. Kept a couple of slices for DS but it will only last a couple of days in the fridge.

Off to 'Pirate Day' at a local museum today. Free to get in apparently but may be a 'small' charge for some activities. Could mean it will cost me a tenner but DS will love it. This afternoon it will be walking the dog as usual and feeding the ducks.

DH has decided that he wants to lose a stone before holidays (2 weeks, 1 day to go :)) so has decided to take a salad to work instead of sandwiches. I have tried to tempt him with Exante but he is having none of it!!! Not sure he will lose a stone. He says he has put on weight as he sits at a desk all day.......nothing to do with what he eats. I asked if he still wanted garlic bread with his spag bol and he does!!!

Oh well off to get DS dressed and teeth brushed (nightmare as he screams!!!!!)

Hope you all have a good day.

Lmao men! That really made me giggle :)

Back