38lbs to go diary!

Or slap them :)

Lol I've been so tempted recently - not sure if this diet is making me moody or if DH is just more annoying than usual!

Doing great Elmer - well done for the cheat-free baking, seems like you've overcome that hurdle now!

Have fun today!
LED x

Well another day is here. Already battled DS into brushing his teeth and just about to get ready to walk the dog. She is having her hair cut at 12 today and she hates it so got her some chicken for dinner (yes I spoil a cocker spaniel!!)

Ended up going for an impromptu bike ride with DS and a neighbours daughter yesterday afternoon which was fun but forgot to do my powerplate so need to do 18 minutes today! If DS behaves this morning we are off to meet Roary the Racing Car at a local shopping centre this afternoon. May have to have a little bit of retail therapy :) Funny how I want to shop now I am losing weight when before it was my worst nightmare!

Need to do today and tomorrow at 100% TS. Been picking the last few days.......nothing bad, a boiled egg here, a slice of ham there, but it needs to stop. Got on scales this morning and only lost 1lb so far this week. Need to lose at least 1.5lbs to make a 2 stone loss in 8 weeks!!! Ideally would like to lose 2.5-3lbs. Go on holiday 2 weeks today and want to lose as much as possible before I go. Off to my mum and dads for 3 days next week but they know about the diet and won't try to tempt me!

Hope you all have a good day x

:wavey: x

Oh no!!! TOTM just started!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't look good for Fridays WI :( :(

Oh no!!! TOTM just started!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't look good for Fridays WI :( :(

stupid TOTM mine is on it's way too :( hope it doesn't affect your weigh in too much x

Feeling low this morning..........got raging stomach cramps thanks to TOTM and got on scales and not even lost 1/2lb this week. Official WI tomorrow so unless a miracle happens I am not gonna get the 1.5lb loss I need to make it 2 stone :( :(

Weather is rubbish so not sure how to amuse DS.....cinema maybe but then have to suffer popcorn and ice cream temptation!!!! Wish I could curl up under the duvet and sleep for the day :( It's times like this that I need comfort food........I could kill for a slice of toast or a packet of crisps at the moment! MUST BE STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to feel sorry for myself!

Sorry you're not feeling great today Elmer - TOTM over here too and feeling much the same! Am trying to remind myself that it doesn't actually mean we're not burning fat, just that the d**n hormones are hiding all our hard work from us this week! so you might not make the 2 stone this week but should get a good one next week to spur you towards your holidays (provided you keep your hands off the toast that is!)
Hope you feel better soon
LED x

Feeling much better today :) Official WI day and (drumroll........................) I have lost a grand total of 2 stone, 1lb in 8 weeks :woohoo: :D

Not sure what happened overnight but the fat burning fairy must have visited to enable me to lose over 2lbs overnight. Or maybe it was due to the fact that for the first time in ages I was totally 100% TS, no sneaky slices of ham or nibbles of cheese, carrots, cucumber, pepper! Only 1 week and 5 days until holiday so may be able to get under 12 stone for it. Currently 12st, 4.6lbs not bad considering start weight of 14st, 5.6lbs :0clapper:

Going into town today to buy DS shoes for when he starts reception in September. Got most of his uniform now so just need to sew in his name tags. Going to my mum and dads for a few days next week so may take everything with me so my mum may take pity on me and help?!?!?!?!?

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

:wavey: x x x x

ElmerFudd said:
Feeling much better today :) Official WI day and (drumroll........................) I have lost a grand total of 2 stone, 1lb in 8 weeks :woohoo: :D

Not sure what happened overnight but the fat burning fairy must have visited to enable me to lose over 2lbs overnight. Or maybe it was due to the fact that for the first time in ages I was totally 100% TS, no sneaky slices of ham or nibbles of cheese, carrots, cucumber, pepper! Only 1 week and 5 days until holiday so may be able to get under 12 stone for it. Currently 12st, 4.6lbs not bad considering start weight of 14st, 5.6lbs :0clapper:

Going into town today to buy DS shoes for when he starts reception in September. Got most of his uniform now so just need to sew in his name tags. Going to my mum and dads for a few days next week so may take everything with me so my mum may take pity on me and help?!?!?!?!?

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

:wavey: x x x x

That's great! Congratulations!! What fab news so glad the no picking paid off :D
You'll be under 12s by holiday no probs at this rate :)

Wow Elmer 11stone something and on the beach... that sounds soooo good :D
And sewing on name tags definitely sounds like a Grandma job to me, hope your Mum agrees!

That's great! Congratulations!! What fab news so glad the no picking paid off :D
You'll be under 12s by holiday no probs at this rate :)

Thanks DQ, I really hope I make the 11's although I most certainly won't still be in them when I get back from holiday LOL :)

:wavey:

Wow Elmer 11stone something and on the beach... that sounds soooo good :D
And sewing on name tags definitely sounds like a Grandma job to me, hope your Mum agrees!

Thanks LED, need to find the tags first....bought them ages ago and then they disappeared when we moved house. I am sure she will help, after all she has lots of practice doing that sort of thing HA!!!

Well another day is here. Bought DS's new school shoes yesterday £36!!!!!!!!!!!! They get more and more expensive!! Actually had a very nice day with him yesterday and he was reasonably well behaved so that made a nice change. Miserable weather at the moment so not sure what to do today. Second load of washing on already so my conservatory will look like a chinese laundry soon and then an afternoon/evening of ironing if they are dry.....god my life is so exciting.

Big news of yesterday was that I actually wore legging for the first time in ages and my legs looked really skinny! The top I wore was one that I normally only wear on holiday and, if I say so myself, I looked good!!!! :) The best thing about all of this is that I feel better in my clothes and may soon start to wear fitted things instead of hiding in baggy things that probably make me look bigger anyway!!

Forgot to do Powerplate yesterday so must do it today and tomorrow as won't be able to do it Monday - Wednesday next week as away at the folks.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

:wavey: x x

LOL Elmer I know us mothers have exciting lives don't we! I'm putting off doing the housework by catching up on the diaries :D
Its great isn't it to start feeling confident about what you're wearing again - I've started to wear more fitted things now that I finally have a waist again! Have to be careful not to go too far with my new-found confidence though as I am still about 1.5stone overweight!
Hope you find your tags in time for your Mum to help put them on, and have a lovely time while you're there
LED x

LOL Elmer I know us mothers have exciting lives don't we! I'm putting off doing the housework by catching up on the diaries :D
Its great isn't it to start feeling confident about what you're wearing again - I've started to wear more fitted things now that I finally have a waist again! Have to be careful not to go too far with my new-found confidence though as I am still about 1.5stone overweight!
Hope you find your tags in time for your Mum to help put them on, and have a lovely time while you're there
LED x

Ha ha, I'm supposed to be doing the ironing but am on here instead!

Wore leggings with another top today and even DH said that the top looked too big for me and I haven't been able to wear for years as too tight across the bust! But yes, I have to be careful too as ideally got another 1.5 stone to go to although only 9lbs to first target then will reassess but ideally want to get to 11 stone.

Tags have been found and packed ready although am delaying my trip by one day as may have a change of a part time job but need to go to an open evening on Monday. Only 14 hours a week but better than nothing :)

Hope you are having a good Saturday x

14 hours a week sounds like the perfect amount of work! ;)
Now I've got DS I really don't know how I'm going to manage even doing 3 days a week.... looking after him, keeping the house clean, making his meals, etc, etc is most definitely a full-time job! Hope open evening goes well and job works out for you!

Bit disappointed today.....rushed round like mad to pick up application form for this potential job, spent over an hour completing it then drove 15 minutes back to return it only to be told the open evening is postponed!! :( Rang my parents and asked if ok to change my mind again and turn up tomorrow morning...luckily they are fine. Then had to dash round to do the ironing (left from yesterday), packing mine and DS stuff and then ran off to pick blackberries for my mum from the woods behind our house.

We then took DS to the fields nearby on his bike and took his stabilisers off for the first time..........mightily impressed that he went straight off and cycled for about 12 metres. He had great fun so put a video of him on Facebook for friends/family to see.

May not be able to post for a few days as can't work out how to do it on my phone (can only view). May sneak off and use my dad's PC but depends how busy we are. Hope you all have a good few days.

Sorry potential job messing you around, grr!
Have a lovely time with your parents
led x

Hello again, I'm back at last. Just spent a lovely 3 days with my parents. Went to a massive aquarium which DS loved and also to the seaside. Sat on a beach in my fleece freezing cold making sandcastles but DS made a whale of a time. In less than one week we will be sat on a beach in Egypt but I am sure I won't need a fleece then :)

Anyway onto my diet....................been 100% since my steak on Saturday. WI tomorrow but had a sneaky peek this morning and it's not looking good - only 1.2lbs lost!!! Don't think I will make it into the 11's by next Wednesday morning! But hey, on the bright side I am over 2 stone lighter than I was 2 months ago which is a huge achievement in itself. I think we get so used to the weight just dropping off we get really disappointed with a pound or two when really we should be happy that it's still a loss.

Hope you have all been having a great few days and I look forward to catching up with all your diaries.

Hey Elmer!
What it is with the small weight losses this week? Not fair!! You're right though that 2 stone in 2 months is totally amazing... I'm not going to get the the little goal I'd set myself for this week but we will both get there in the end! And in the meantime you've got 2 stone less of weight to carry around in the Eyptian sun!
Sounds like fun going to the beach with your DS, even in a fleece! I think our holiday will be like that as going to the UK coast in October, brrr!
Good luck for WI tomorrow, maybe we'll both lose a couple of pounds over night!
LED x

Back