3rd go, determination x 100, LETS GO! BUDDYS WANTED.

Yeah, I think Ill do that xx

Long as you don't have sauces and anything else should be ok and not kick you out ketosis.
Can use salt and pepper for taste xx

Oh I feel bad,I keep having these little blips :(
I ate some crisps last night. I dont know why I did it. I just thought I really want them. Then I woke up this morning gagging for a bacon sandwich. I said to my little girl do you want a bacon sandwich for breakfast, shes only six, she said mum just have a shake ok. you know later on you will regret it. So I have a choc shake...jeez Im taking advice from a 6 yearold. The best support and motivator I have. So Im back on track. Drank a litre of water already and feeling good again x

That's great that you stayed clear of the dreaded bacon butty. Sometime it needs that other person just to remind you to stay strong. Bless your little girl she obv doesn't want to see you upset that you have gave in.
Xxx

why do I keep letting myself down tho....

Maybe your just not in the right frame of mind! remember hunni Rome wasn't built in a day every day is a new day. If you have a blip leave it in the past. What's done is done. Carry on and be strong. :)

going for thisbmeal thing today and to be honest dreading it!!!

Aw hunny I really feel for u :( Ive been 'lucky' so far Ive not had any invites anywhere (Norma no mates lol) which def had made it easier but stay strong & don't beat yourself up over it just don't go crazy x

Good luck Lisa, just remember no food taste as good as that smaller pair of jeans will feel.

hi everyone. sorry not been on. spend the last couple of days with my brothers family. eating normally, not overboard but eating carbs. came home tonight feeling crappy but starting again tomorrow. don't feel totally bad iv loved seeing my family again and need you all to get on my case for this. i have 6 week of food this has to work!! xx how r u all doing x

Hope you still all looking out for me! The day 1, take 2, is going well so far. I am determined tolose some weight. Done some walking today and feeling better about everything x

I let myself down :(

You haven't let yourself down you just had a few days offs then back on it. Your only human at the end of the day hunni. X x x

You only let yourself down if you give up. Put it behind you, what's done is done. You cant put your whole life on hold for a diet. Just focus on what you need to do to get back on track and you'll be fine.

Put it all behind u and move on. Life goes on. Remind yourself why u decided on sns in the 1st place x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Thanks guys, 1st day back on going well....1 day at a time x

Back