3rd July mini challenge!!

Really sorry to hear that vicky. i wouldnt worry to much about your weigh ins at a time like this. Take some time out for you, but... try not to binge etc (as we all do when feeling low) you will only feel worse for it after.

Thinking of you. xxx

Thinking of you Vicki - don't stress about weighing in just concentrate on yourself for a bit

Ah Vicky, that's so sad - you've really had a bad time of it lately haven't you. Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

that's so awful. like the others have said, don't worry too much about your weigh ins. maybe it'll give you something to focus on through the bad patch though. good luck vicky, thinking of you x

sorry to hear that Vicky xx
hugs and warm thoughts to you x

Aww thankyou everyone. My friend wouldnt want me to lose focus.
Yesterday was a sad day and i contributed a reading at the crem, i broke up half way through vrying but i got through it. It was more of a celebration of his life. He wouldnt have wanted us to be depressed. We were all dressed in his favourite colour which was yellow.

I have lost 1lb this week so i am 1lb off losing 2 stone now.

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1lb
Preet 5lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs
diminishingreturns 14lbs

Thankyou again for all your kind words :)

Last edited:
Well done you! x

I hope this is right...

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs
Preet 5lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs
diminishingreturns 14lbs - 5lbs!!!

I can't believe I did it. Visiting family yet resisted all manner o fgoodies (cheesecake, fish and chips by the sea, ice creams, wine, cider, roast dinners...) It was the thought of letting you lot down that kept me going, so thank you so much!

Well Done

I had a sneeky peek on scales this mrning. Had dropped another lb up til now but still now 11.4 when checked this mrning. Alot better than i was at going on scales too often.
Not got much whilst at work today as we are going for a carvery before we go ahead with the charity chet wax i have organised at work

Hello everyone! I see everybody's started well but I'm afraid I haven't!! I've stayed the same this week - I knew a 2lb loss while on my hols was too good to be true! I think I'm a week behind! Never mind, will hopefully do better next week :rolleyes:

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs
Preet 5lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs

i have done so so so so rubbish, ive put on a total of 5lbs!! its not a suprise though, i have ate so much bad food and drank lots of beers etc. typical, we get good weather, whcih is supposed to make me think "oh i want to get more slim so i can take my top off etc" but first thing i wana do is sit in the beer garden, which then results in eating crap.

i hate this vicious circle.

:( :( :(

you're not alone dani.

i have been at binge central this weekend. :copon:i ate sooooo much crap on saturday that i got cramps coz i was so full of sweet stuff! wasn't even hungry for most of it. just kept stuffing my face. decided i was gona just eat salad and fruit all day yesterday but continued with my binge and packed away my whole day's calories just in ice cream :eek:

don't know what was wrong with me. :sigh:

the worst thing we can do is let it affect the rest of the week. let's stick together on this. i really don't want to fall at this hurdle! am finding it really difficult to muster up the motivation to keep going atm, but we HAVE to! we need different tactics. i read on fatgirlslims diary about the lunch box diet, so i've ordered it from amazon and i'm going to give it a go. grazing throughout the day on salad stuffs means i won't graze on other *****!

anywho, it's my weigh in in half and hour, so wish me luck. i'll probably be on here to cry to everyone in a couple of hours. but to the gym i go.......

......must. burn. off. calories.

xx

oh i forgot that i weighed in on friday, but didnt post, opps. i ate so much at a wedding i went to yesterday so ill be happy if i loose a pound this week

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs
Preet 5lbs -1
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs

I'm not glad so many of us are struggling this weekend, but I am glad I'm not alone. I'm abandoning calorie counting for a month (going low carb), because I find it so easy to overeat on calorie counting and then promise myself I'll exercise it off. With low carb you're in ketosis so it's a much bigger problem if you go carb crazy. It may not work of course, but I feel like I have to find something...

The lunchbox diet book's great - loads of good salad ideas and it's basically a new twist on common sense eating. Good luck with it Rhuba.

I'll be back...and good luck with the challenge - I dropped 4lbs by WI Friday, but put most of that back on this weekend grrrrr

Just a pound lost for me this week - a bit disappointing but oh well!

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS
Debzi 8lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs
Preet 5lbs -1
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs

Good luck FGS! Let us know how you're getting on won't you.
It's strange that with all this hot weather we're all really struggling - you'd have thought it was too hot to eat and our appetites would be dampened! Maybe we're not as active either though..............

i've been more active - i think that's the problem. have been going on walks every day at lunch and after tea so i can hit my steps targets, and it's either making me more hungry or making me feel like i'm justified in the extra calories or something. need to snap out of it!

this weather should be motivating us more, not less! think of those bikinis! argh!

i stayed the same this week, which is a stroke of luck. must not get complacent. i'm going for 100% stick this week. i started off well yesterday, and still feeling pretty motivated. i think it's about finding a balance for me - when to consume my cals as opposed to how many.

good luck girls, if we stick together we can do this!!

oh i know :)
Frustratin tho. I havnt binged out or anything but i so hope i have lost tomorrow x

Good luck with the weigh in today Vicky! I went to a bbq last night which was lovely and healthy cos I only had meat and salad but feel quite bloated this morning - I think it was all the protein! Glad to have got one in though as we have a very thick sea mist here this morning so no sun..............:(

Back