3rd July mini challenge!!

Well done Nic! :)

My weighday Wednesday. Tryin hard, did some baking for my fundraising for work tomorrow and i had a piece but i had today: lpen light bar, salt and vin ricecake, slice of Soreen weightwatchers brand and then spag bol then the slice of cake so i dnt think this was past my 1000cal allowance.

Hope i do well this week. have had a rest off the exercise as my calf muscles had gone all hard and killed to walk so thought id rest them :) Just hope this hasnt messed things up

Thanks Vicky, I'm so glad to kiss those 11's goodbye! I've got my fingers croseed for you on Wednesday too!! ;)

Here is hoping!! :) I have had a cheeky peek at the scales this morning, ssssshhhh....not int he 10's but certainly dropped a few but will see what Wednesday brings!

Oh poop! Have STS this week, and I've been so good. Did put back on all the weight I had lost (probably as TOTM) and have lost that again, but still... Seems really bloody unfair. Had a work event on Friday and had a few drinks, but hardly touched the meal at all and danced all night, so thought I might still be in with a fighting chance to lose something this week. Oh well, at least it's not a gain!

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS
Debzi 8lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS
Preet 5lbs -1
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 4lbs - 10 to go!!
diminishingreturns 14lbs - 5lbs, STS (sigh)

There really must be something in the air......I've never known so many of us have a STS result at once! As long as its passed now and we don't get another stint eh :p

Never mind - you're still top of the leader board!!

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS
Preet 5lbs -1
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs

Ah, but then I have got the most to lose (by a very significant amount...). Oh well, Aha were the band playing at the event on Friday I was a massive fan of them when I was a kid (yes, I'm getting a bit long in the tooth)...and still a "massive" fan today :( but at least I got to meet them and hugged Morten Harket and Mags so it was worth not losing and having a few drinks to get up the courage to approach them!

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS
Preet 5lbs -1
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs

yay :)

well done dani, you're back on track! keep it up hun!!!

xx

Nice one Dani! Looks like we're all getting back on track!!

thanks ladies...
finally!!!, just needed to lose something to give me a good kick up da backside. hopefully will carry on losing steady. x

Woo hoo -3lbs for me this week and I'm into the 11s at last!
Sorry can't copy and paste the up to date list as I'm on my phone!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Why the £$%&? can't i sodding well lose any weight? i felt so good this week, done loads of extra exercise and stuck to my cals on all but one day (when i didnt even go over by much any way) and i have STAYED THE BLOODY SAME!!!

grr. i'm sure it's a conspiracy. all scales plotting against rhuba to sabotage the weight loss!

to be fair, it is time of the month, and although i put on 2lbs last time which i promptly lost, i still feel like it's something i'm doing wrong. dammit!

ah well, at least it's making me more determined to prove the scales wrong instead of wanting to jack it all in. i'm gona exercise every day this week, then see what the damn scales say!!

You go girl!! :D

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS
Preet 5lbs -1
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs

Yay! just need to hit them 10's!!

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS, -3lbs
Preet 5lbs -1
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Why the £$%&? can't i sodding well lose any weight? i felt so good this week, done loads of extra exercise and stuck to my cals on all but one day (when i didnt even go over by much any way) and i have STAYED THE BLOODY SAME!!!

grr. i'm sure it's a conspiracy. all scales plotting against rhuba to sabotage the weight loss!

to be fair, it is time of the month, and although i put on 2lbs last time which i promptly lost, i still feel like it's something i'm doing wrong. dammit!

ah well, at least it's making me more determined to prove the scales wrong instead of wanting to jack it all in. i'm gona exercise every day this week, then see what the damn scales say!!

Yes this happens to me too! I haven't made any headway into the challenge :( I stick to my 1000 a day, Ive cut my carbs and uped my fruit and veg ... so the last thing to try is to lose a limb, yes it has come to this ladies... only joking x

Still I'm very fed up!!! I shall do more walking! Mind you it's the time to do more excercise I find hard :sigh::mad::sigh::mad::sigh:

Rhuba... maybe gravity has increased! :p

Rhuba... maybe gravity has increased! :p

i'm staring to think something suspicious is going on! i have only lost about 2lb in the last 6 weeks!!

i know i'm not gaining, which can only be a good thing, but it's SO frustrating when you know you're doing everything right and yet you still maintain. it makes me worried for maintenance - if i'm maintaining on 1300 cals and tons of exercise, what will happen when i up my cals?? ARGH!

i have visions of putting everything back on, despite the fact that my cals are normal (even below average) and am doing regular exercise.

:cry::cry::cry:

^ I dunno I even changed my scales (yes it's not me it's the scales....ummm a long shot to say the least ) and yes low and behold, exately the same weight on my new scales lol would you believe it lol

I think aliens inject me with fat overnight.

Aliens........I like it!!!lol

Back