Debzi 8lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS
Preet 5lbs -1
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs
diminishingreturns 14lbs - 5lbs!!!

ARGH!! After my sneaky peeaks throughout the week and seeing i had dropped to 11,3 i was all excited and i was even 11,3 last night...this morning i am 11,4! HOW ANNOYING!

Argh I can't weigh in because my scales have ran out of battery and after finally figuring out where the batteries were and forcing them out I can't seem to find the type anywhere =[ I'm off on a hunt round again tomorrow so fingers crossed I find some and can weigh!

^ best of luck...

I have had no success for past few weeks STS

:(

someone mentioned diet fatigue in another thread. What is that anyone?

someone mentioned diet fatigue in another thread. What is that anyone?

dunno but it sounds like something i have lol!

don't worry vicky, 11,4 is amaaazing! well done :)

Thankyou. I do feel better, i just wanna get rid of that bit of tummy at the front...why oh why cant that go first lol

woohoo i've lost 4 pounds!!! i gots 4 weeks to lose 10 pounds now hope i can do it :D

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS
Debzi 8lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS
Preet 5lbs -1
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 4lbs - 10 to go!!

Well done! I don't have great hopes for this weeks weigh in - I feel very bloated (its the week before....) and just don't feel I've made any progress since returning from my hols. Never mind, we'll see what the scales say on Sunday and take it from there. Changes may have to be made!!

congrats on the weightloss, that is fantastic. i too am not feeling to optimistic about this weeks weigh in as i too am a week before totm. Gets me down sometimes just how bloated i get before that totm, especially if ihappen to have an occasion to go to that week etc.

fingers crossed for monday, that some miracle happens. lol :D

I know exactly how you all feel about feeling bloated and looking in the mirror and feeling more fat than you actually apparently are!

Fingers crossed for all of us then! ;)

definatly! my weighday wednesday so got a few days yet... i will be buzzing when i hit them 10's, when i do that is, the 11's seem to be taking forever to get rid of!

Bloody hell Vicky - you are sooo right there!! I too seem to have been in the 11's FOREVER!! I will be so pleased to hit the 10's but have a horrible feeling it won't be this week. Weigh day tomorrow so will try and be extra good today! :sigh:

Must be something that happens when you get into 11's then eh?!
:( Pants or what?!!
I have never been below 11 stone i dont think. I def wont hit the 10's this week as last weigh in was 11,4!

Im in a mood cos i think i have had a good week and yet i have STS :(

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS
Debzi 8lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS
Preet 5lbs -1, STS
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs

^ me and you both!!! :sigh:

whinge alert!

So down hearted, I'm never going to reach my goal before my hols and the rate I'm going, I'm going to feel fat and uncomfortable :sigh:

I'm sick of saying STS STS sts sts... lol

Oh well I'm off swimming, see if that shifts anything

well done girls x

Yes, yes, YES!!! Lost 3 bloody pounds this week and am ECSTATIC!! I really didn't feel as though I'd lost anything this week so it came as a real shock. I am finally in the 10's and this is such a boost for me. I'd set myself a mini goal of 10 stone by my birthday on July 5th and I'm now going to really give it a good shot. I lost focus a bit after coming home from my hols and didn't really think it was attainable but now 10 stone HERE I COME!!!! Come on Vicky, you're next!!:D

Oops, forgot to copy and paste the stats!

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS
Preet 5lbs -1, STS
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs

Preetone and Serafyn, I also sts last week. Is it something in the air???? I'm sure you'll both lose next week :)

lol you're not making me feel any better Nic :)... only joking ;)

well done hugs to you xx

How do you lose 3lbs in a week? What do you do I want you to write down each day excercise and all... I'm being cheeky but you've done so well and am intrigued :)

Ha! Nothing very interesting really I'm afraid! Here's what I've had today so far

B - banana & raisins (I have this most days)

L - soup and half a pot of crabmeat (my favourite lunch at work)

D - going to hogroast tonight

Snacks - cockles and an apple

Will also consume a fair few glasses of wine tonight!! ;)

That's it I'm afraid, no big secrets! I used to eat beef jerky as a snack too but realised it was high in salt although low in everything else and was making me bloated. I also snack on nuts. Done no exercise either! I'm on the go all the time though and work 2 jobs so 3 times a week I do a 15 hour shift - knackering!!

^ Hi Nic, it looks very low carb and low cal...

I might take your example and leave off the carbs for a bit, see how I am next week xx

Have fun at the hog roast x

Back