3rd July mini challenge!!

Gutted for you Rhuba but it may be one of thoese days when the scales decides it will weigh you heavier than the next day.
I am weighing in tomorrow and i soooooo ope i hit them 10's! Heres hoping :)

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs, STS
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs ,-3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs -1lb STS
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS, -3lbs, STS, -1lb
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs, STS not fair
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 10lbs - 4 to go!!
diminishingreturns 14lbs, -5lbs, STS (sigh), -6lbs, -1lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

loss of 1lb, better than nothing however i have totally stuck to my cals and burnt 250 EVERY night since Thursday last week!! Madness!

Never mind, still not in them 10's this means!!

:D well done vicky!! like you said, a lb's a lb and at least it's a lb off for good, rather than a lb on!! kep it up hun :)

At least it's not the dreaded STS so you must be doing something right Vicky! ;) Well done you. (And those 10's will come!)

They better do next time!!

Serafyn 14lbs -1 :eek:
Vodevil 14lbs
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
diminishingreturns 14lbs, -5lbs, STS (sigh), -6lbs, -1lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

HEY EVERYONE FINALLY I come off the score board, weighed myself this morning!!! ONE POUND wha hoo!!!

LOL :bliss:

YEAH!!!! You must be so pleased, I know you could say it's only a 1lb but like I said to Vicky before - it's better than ST BLOODY S!! :)

wooo! well done serafyn - i bet it'll be easier now you've finally beaten the plateau. well done for sticking with it this long. we all know how frustrating it is to STS and how tempting it is to cheat if you feel like it's not worth it.

WOOOO! here's to another loss next week!! xx

I don't berluddy believe it! My weigh in isn't until Monday, but I've only ruddy well done it! I've lost at least 4lbs so far this week - i've checked two mornings consecutively on both sets of scales! So...I'm amending my challenge slightly. I want to get into the next stone down. Roll on Monday!!!

Vodevil 14lbs
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
diminishingreturns 14lbs then into the next stone down, -5lbs, STS (sigh), -6lbs, -1lbs, -4lbs!!!
Rachel L 5lbs

wow wee! you're doing fab! enlighten us with your secrets..........lol x

Well done diminishingreturns - that's a great loss! :)

Well, don't forget that I've got a LOT more to lose than you lot, but I'm feeling a bit pleased with myself all the same :D The temptation now would be to "celebrate" my achievement by buying a Pret sandwich for lunch, or eating one of the croissants leftover from a meeting this morning, but... I'm not going to!

My routine is a couple of rice cakes with cottage cheese and a piece of fruit/bowl of muesli with fat free yoghurt and fruit for breakfast, a low cal low fat soup for lunch with another rice cake or two (they're only 40 cals and filling) plus fruit. For dinner, salad and low fat protein e.g. turkey breast, king prawns, egg white omlette or similar. Then more fruit if I fancy something sweet.

I try to keep breakfast and lunch at around 200 cals each, dinner up to 400, and allowing snacking on fruit I'm keeping to around 880-1000 cals a day. I don't count milk in tea and coffee.

My problem is eating to "reward" myself, more than comforty eating usually and I'm trying to break that habit, but unfortunately I seem to be doing that by online shopping instead :( Oh dear!

Well done!!
Im due on this week so not looking forward to weigh in next time. Hate being female sometimes!! lol Never know though i may shock myself! I get dead bad headaches and stomach ache around this time so just hoping it does not affect my exercise. Been going for it recently burning at least 250 cals a night, 320 last night! WAlked 5 miles today too!

Arrrrgh only one more weigh in and i have 2lb to lose to hit my target for this challenge!! RIGHT i am on a mission!!!

Well! Things are looking good, have lost some more this week, even though it's totm :( Had a bit of a wobble at the weekend (I bloody love cheese, but it's evil!), but still managed to keep at it 100% over the week. Come on troops, keep going! We can do this.

Vodevil 14lbs
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
diminishingreturns 14lbs then into the next stone down, -5lbs, STS (sigh), -6lbs, -1lbs, -4lbs, -3lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

Another good loss diminishingreturns well done.
Only 1 lb loss for me this week, quite disappointing since i STS last week. I have the feeling that the 11s are going to be tough.
I really really really want to be under 11 stone when I go on holiday on 12th August - seems to be slipping away from me though.....:sigh:

Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs -1lb STS -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
diminishingreturns 14lbs then into the next stone down, -5lbs, STS (sigh), -6lbs, -1lbs, -4lbs, -3lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

Thanks Debzi,

you've lost this week! Yes, it's "only" a lb, but it's gone all the same. Well done! Things are moving in the right direction, you can do it! Dim x

The 11's are the worst trust me but you do get past them ;)

Yep that's what I thought! I already feel like I have been 11 stone something for ages!! I think I will feel better when i'm into the 150s rather than 160s not sure why just another barrier I guess.

And you will be in the 10s this week Vicky for sure - good luck!

Aww thankyou :)
I thought i would be in the 11's for ages and it sure feels like i have but like you say hopefully wednesday weigh in will make me happy :)

Back