3rd July mini challenge!!

You are certainly getting there!!!
I am starting to worry that this bit of tummy at the front is that excess skin from stretched skin and will never go away :( Am i being paranoid now thinking it will never go do we think

Me too Vicky, me too!!

Well, a bit disappointing this week. Was very well behaved all week (typically keeping to 800 cals and always less than 1000 every day)...and yet had hardly lost anything (must stop weighing myself so frequently), up until Saturday afternoon when things went a bit wrong : (
Had family staying, we went out for lunch and the restaurant menu had nothing that would be a healthier option, so I chose battered haddock with a small portion of chips. I should have asked for salad instead of chips, and not eaten the batter on the fish, but it was so nice and I was so hungry, plus didn't want to embarrass myself in front of family, so just ate the lot and it was absolutely delicious! Had a wholemeal cheese and salad roll in the evening. Not so bad, but haven't eaten bread for months and it set me off on a bit of a bread craving rampage. Had bacon and fried egg for breakfast yesterday (2 rashers, no oil added to the pan and a wholemeal roll again). Oh dear. Then a cream tea for lunch. Oh dear oh dear. Then, when everyone had gone home, was feeling really fed up, demotivated and had a bit of a binge. I ate a couple of rolls and loads (sigh) of cheddar. Made myself feel really sick and it actually physically hurt to eat it, but I carried on until it became really uncomfortable. I know it sounds stupid, but I felt that I had to "get rid" of the bread and cheese so that I could start again today without the temptation in the fridge...

Anyway, fresh start today. Couple of rice cakes for breakfast with cream cheese, low cal soup and a rice cake for lunch, some fruit maybe and steamed fish and peas tonight. Got to get back on track.

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs, STS
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs ,-3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS, -3lbs, STS
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs, STS not fair
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 10lbs - 4 to go!!
diminishingreturns 14lbs, -5lbs, STS (sigh), -6lbs, -1lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

Look at your losses for this challenge don't doubt yourself :)

You're doing great, don't get downhearted. Like Vicky says you're definitely going to demolish this challenge! I don't think I've a hope in hell but I'm giving it my best shot just the same. I find these mini challenges really inspiring. You'll soon be back on track, chip up!! :)

hi, diminishing returns.

i'm finding the parallels between myself and others in calorie counting absolutely astonishing! we plateau at the same time, drop at the same time, and fall off the wagon at the same time! i've just confessed all in my food diary, but save to say my binge was horrendous yesterday as well. we all go through it, the worst thing you can do is to let it continue. you're doing fantastically well, one little binge is not going to undo all your good work if you leave it in the past and move on.

good luck honey, i'm starting afresh with you!! xx

I meant CHIN! Where did chip come from I wonder............

I certainly like these mini challenges. I still ten to look towards that main goal though... Gna measure up tonight. Done 5 days of exercise now burning 250 cals each time. Feels good after :) Just hoping something comes of it like i say in my other topic

lol

sadly I have lost absolutely nothing on this challenge :break_diet: and double..:break_diet:wooden spoon for me for coming last!! lol

I am still going to get on with it though and hopefully there will be a new challenge soon x I will go for a smaller goal though :)

We have another week left dont we???

thought it ran out 23rd?

yep one more week left. it finishes 3rd july. xxx
wish i was as focused as you lot, im so so so so so so offf track right now. life is so busy that ive little time to think about my calories etc.

cant wait to get on it again soon. feeling quite low about it.

Ok so i have 2 more weigh ins :) i weigh on a wednesday

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. No loss for me this week, I get soooo frustrated when I have been good but not lost anything. It just makes the whole thing seem so neverending.......:sigh:

Serafyn 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs -1lb STS
Vodevil 14lbs
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

Thanks all - appreciate your support, and goodness knows I need it! Well, yesterday was quite easy and I stuck to my cals easily without feeling hungry.

Have ordered some new electronic scales because the old mechanical ones were really temperamental and it would be easy for my posture to affect the reading. I'm a bit nervous that I might get a nasty shock when I try to new scales - I would be devastated if they weigh me heavier than the old ones :mad: Anyway, no point in dwelling on that - at least they'll be accurate! I'll use the old scale readings for the challenge and I've only got two pounds to go so if I'm really careful this week I might make it - musn't get downhearted.

Debzi, don't feel downhearted, you've not gained and if you've STS this week, it means your loss next week might be all the bigger! :D

well, apparently i've undone all my good work!!

+4lbs :eek: WTF???????

Serafyn 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs -1lb STS
Vodevil 14lbs
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs, +4lbs :cry:
FGS 14lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

i was expecting a small gain anyway, even if i had stuck 100% because last week's weigh in was so ridiculous.

but 4lbs takes the biscuit. (or trifle, rather!)

anywho, am now determined to make this the LAST TIME I GAIN!!!!

:rolleyes:

Thanks Diminishigreturns 3lbs to lose in the next 2 weeks to complete the challenge come on I can do it!!!

And Rhuba I just don't know what to say - sometimes I think the scales conspire against us ..... But ur an inspiration remaining so positive good luck for next week.

Oh bloody hell Rhuba! How rubbish is that! Never mind though, you're so near to goal and you're bound to lose next week :)

And Debzi, you're on the home run too! You've lost an amazing amount of weight. What an inspiration!

BTW, good luck tomorrow with your weigh in Vicky. I've got my fingers crossed for that you'll be in the 10's and out of the horrid take forever 11's!!! ;)

ah well, i'm not ready for goal yet. although i'm intrigued to do a mid-week weigh in despite it being against my dieting morals!

i, erm, got rid of quite a bit last night after swimming. if you know what i mean (dont wana conjure up any nasty images) but i'm sure that would have affected the result. have been a little constipated recently. :eek:

anywho, no excuses for me - it's my own damn fault for falling off the wagon at the weekend. it's surprising how i am motivated by both a negative or positive result on the scales.

last night after my weigh in i went crazy fast at swimming and did 100 lengths in just over an hour :D:D then i went for a walk after my tea and clocked up nearly 13,000 steps yesterday, which i was very pleased with.

long may it continue...........

Back