3rd July mini challenge!!

I know what you mean Vicky I weighed myself this morning and I'm 3.5 lbs heavier than I was on Monday.
Ahhhhhh how is this possible - it's so depressing!

well done rhuba!

I'm waiting for my sudden drop too been like ages of STS... sometimes I will drop half a stone even in a week and then STS for a month. I think if weight loss were even that wouldn't be normal?

VERY frustrating... i am needing to lose 15lb now to hit my initial oal however the tummy will not be gone i dont think but will see what its like by then

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs, STS :(
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS, -3lbs, STS
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 5lbs - 9 to go!!
diminishingreturns 14lbs, -5lbs, STS (sigh), -6lbs!!!
Rachel L 5lbs

Gutted! Will i ever have a run of losses again! 11,1 it is still then! :(

Aww never mind Vicky - at least it's not a gain! Hopefully you'll have a big loss again next week :) Chin up!

i was stuck on 11,1 for a month vicky and look what happened to me!! you just need to not get disheartened by it all and keep up with your diet. don't give in. i tried my best through the frustrating weeks of no loss, and even though half the time i just wanted to pack it in and eat 5 pizzas and 3 tubs of ben and jerrys, i didn't. now it's paid off and i feel so proud of myself.

keep it up vicky- it will happen for you if you keep doing what you're doing!!

xx

Thankyou everyone. Im not giving in. I really want to hit my goal at least :)
I have burnt 400 cals last night and this mrning using my wii e active doing running, boxing etc so im hoping that may show... will do that every night too until weigh in. See if it puts me in the 10's.

Bought some seed, nuts and fruit today in the packs and measured them out into mini tubs, works out roughly 100 cals i a tub. Apparently they keep you fuller for longer snacking on them. See how that goes. Been to Aldi and got a load of fruit, peaches, cherries, bananas melon, all at 49p! :)

Just looked at how long we have left and its 2 weeks today! ARRGH!

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs, STS :(
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs, STS not fair
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

Just keep going, its all i can say hun. Its frustrating, really it is :)
I sooo best not stay the same this week, done exercise 3 days on row burning over 200 cals each time!

3lbs gone again this week! Woo hoo :) Can't quite believe it as my sister had her 40th on Thursday and it's been non stop partying since then! Got a feeling it'll all catch up with me next week though one way or another. It also means I've hit my mini goal of 10.7 by her birthday so I'm rather chuffed........;) My birthday next!

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs, STS
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs ,-3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

Omg well done, what you doing on your diet? whats been a typical days meal and what exercise? I wanna lose 3lb 2 weeks in a row!!! I soooo cant wait to get in the 10's!

I know! I can't believe it myself Vicky! I'm convinced it must be my 'no carbs' thing though to be fair, I have started to incorporate them back into my diet it little bit now because I don't ever not want to eat them again. I'm just going for the 'no white rule'

Do you totally cut chocolate out and things?
I tend to have a treat a day to keep me going, just wondering if this is not helping me at all!

I do but I've never been a big chocolate, cake, biscuit eater anyway so don't really see it as a treat. I'd prefer an ice lolly! Portion sizes have been cut drastically too - I ate way too much before and now am able to stop eating when I'm full no matter what's left on my plate. I don't like feeling stuffed!

My portion sizes are smaller now. I need that treat to get me through. I do only have sometyhing as small as i can find. I have a stash of Time Out fingers. 85 cals each. With a brew you cant beat it :)

I soooo want to hit my initial target of 10 stone by summer. I will be buzzing,t hats a stone though in 5 weeks!

scales say i have lost 5 pounds :eek: i'm really happy though because i seemed to of being stuck at the same weight for ageeeeeeeees, but i didnt give in and its paid off yay!!

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs, STS
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs ,-3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 10lbs - 4 to go!!
Rachel L 5lbs

Great loss chickydee! 10lbs in 4 weeks is very good going! :) And Vicky, can't believe how near to goal you are now! I can't wait to get into that last stone!

It just seems like its taking forever! 63lb for you is remarkable though!! :)

Yes but its just a shame I had so much to lose. You can't help but wonder why you didn't do it before it got to the stage of you needing to lose 6 stone! Ah well, I'm getting there ;)

Back