3rd July mini challenge!!

dani_doot

Anyone up for it??

im gona start Monday 25th may & i hope to lose at least 7lbs by 3rd July challenge.

i havent really taken these mini challenges serious enough, BUT i really need too otherwise im going no where.

So heres to a kick start.:D:p:D

Dani doot 7lbs

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs

Yep stick me down for 14, I'll have a go I doubt I'll do the 14 but you never know lol :D

Me too!! 14lbs please. It's my birthday on the 5th so it's a great challenge for me!

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs

Yep, I'd like to join in this months challenge. I'm going for 8lbs and if I make it then i'll only have 1 more stone to lose!:D

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs

yes me too it's my birthday on the 8th and I'd really like to shift another stone by then so I'll have a go

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs

Im not setting my aim as high this month due to things going so slow. Losing 7lbs will take me to 10,12, so here we go...

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lb's

I was hoping when i first started to get to 10 by end of July but not feeling confident this wil happen right now :(

Im sticking low again, hoping that with a personal trainer keeping an eye on me ill actually make it all the way this time!

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lb's
Preet 5lbs

i have NEVER stuck to a diet like this before and thats what gets me through really.. My weigh day is a Wednesday so do i place that in this thread now rather than the last one?

I've really fallen off the rails :( I have not only stayed the same but also gained this morning, so time to get back in the saddle .... I feel down as you take your eye off the ball for two mins and... :sigh:

don't beat yourself up lady, you're doing fab :) everyone has a slip up once in a while - i stayed the same for a month then gained 2 bloody lb!! i'm back on track now though, as will you be x

here's to a great loss next week!

i'm going to aim for a loss of 5lb (doable in 5 weeks i should hope!) i'm going on my summer holls on 3rd july, and will be trying out my maintenance plan for two weeks, before losing my final 3lb (!) when i get home. if i can maintain for 2 weeks while on holls, then i know my plan works and i can keep it up when i reach goal.

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs
Preet 5lbs
rhuba 5lbs

Can I join in? My daughters 5th birthday party is on 4th July so I'd like to lose some for that...

There's 5 and a half weeks of weight loss, so I'm going to aim to lose a stone and be in the 11s. I know it's ambitious, but I've only just started so hopefully will lose some water weight this week and then 2lbs a week thereafter. Fingers crossed!

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lb's
Preet 5lbs
FGS 14lbs

Hello ladies! Can I join? I would like to try losing 14lbs. I probably won't manage it, but it's got to be worth a try. Am staying with relatives a few days this week and won't be doing the cooking/choosing meals so it might be a struggle...

Hey :)
I'm gonna go for 14 pounds!! hopefully i can do it :)

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs
Preet 5lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs

diminishingreturns i have added you to the list below. i must say that so far i have been rubbish this week, had family over = lots of naughty food. have tried to be good :S but not 100%. so family leave today and my first personal trainer session is 2moro, so here is a fresh start tomoro!

Dani doot 7lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs
Preet 5lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs
diminishingreturns 14lbs

That's brilliant, thanks.

I'm a newby round here and I've not joined one of these challenges before. What do I have to do? (other than get a bit smaller...). ;)

decide on a weight in date... then when you weight yourself, you copy the last list of names into your reply and add your loss. that way the last 'list' of names is always the most up to date based on everyones weigh in.

Hi everyone, will be weighing in tomorrow. Unfortunatly i had another friend die this week. Not a great time for me at the moment. Anyway i have been down in Oxford so have noy managed to weigh. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

oh vicky im so sorry to hear that. dont worry about the weigh in to much. but ill keep my fingers crossed for u.

Back