3rd July mini challenge!!

Forgot to post my weigh in results for Sunday and unfortunately it's nothing very exciting - only 1 lb!! I did expect it though to be honest as I'm due on in the next few days and feel very bloated.Only one more weigh in before the challenge ends so that means I'd have to lose 4lbs this week and somehow I don't think it's gonna happen! I won't reach my mini goal of 10 stone by the 5th either but never mind :sigh:

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs, STS
Serafyn 14lbs -1
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs ,-3lbs, -1lb
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs -1lb STS -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS, -3lbs, STS, -1lb
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs, STS not fair
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 10lbs - 4 to go!!
diminishingreturns 14lbs then into the next stone down, -5lbs, STS (sigh), -6lbs, -1lbs, -4lbs, -3lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

3lb loss this week. Well happy as this puts me onto 10,11 :) That Wii fit has paid off :)

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs, STS
Serafyn 14lbs -1
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs ,-3lbs, -1lb
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs -1lb STS -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS, -3lbs, STS, -1lb, -3lbs
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs, STS not fair
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 10lbs - 4 to go!!
diminishingreturns 14lbs then into the next stone down, -5lbs, STS (sigh), -6lbs, -1lbs, -4lbs, -3lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

Well done Vicky!

Thankyooooou :)

Away at a friends at the mo. BF gone on motorbike trip to Spain with his mate until a week on Friday so i am hating things at the mo. Without him here tho i think i will be able to do quite well fingers crossed as i wont be havin big meals with him and i can also do loads on burning cals with exercise too.
Then when he gets back he an be wow!!! Thats how im hoping things will turn out anyway haha

wooo! well done vicky!!! yay! am so pleased for you hun - it's all paying off, you've done so well to stick to it and the results are there for everyone to see. well done!

i haven't been knocking about too much recently. haven't even had time to weigh-in this week! have been rushing around like a mad-woman this week getting everything ready for my hols. have only just got my holiday money and i'm going tomorrow!!

i had a vague weigh in on some scales at work and i was 10st11 which means a 2lb loss, but i think they do weigh over. am just going to try and maintain at what i was at my last official weigh day. 10st 13. if i can do that then i'll be happy. then it'll be back on the calori counting wagon when i get back to lose this pesky last half stone.

good luck over the next two weeks lovelies, hope you all continue to do as well as you have been, and i'll jump in for another challenge when i get back!!

xxx

Well done you for that loss :)
Lets hope we can keep it off for this week :)

Have a great holiday Rhuba - see you when you get back!!

wow, just been having a look at the stats for this challenge you've all done really well especially Vicky. i've just moved onto calorie counting and its great to see it working so well. My Hubby goes off the bikey things too so i know how you feel, used to go too til we had the girls, not practical now.

Have a great hloiday Rhuba , hope to get to know you when you get back-will be trying your garlicky mashed spuds they sound yummy

Wow Vicky that is fab well done - hopefully I can repeat your success on Monday.

Hava a fab holiday Rhuba - lucky you to be going away just before it starts to rain!!

Thanks everyone. Getting there.

Dont think my tummy gna be gone at 10 stone so thinking of pussint my target to 9stone maybe 9.5. Not sure. May just get to 10 and see how it is.

Are we starting off another challenge??

How tall are you Vicky?

5 foot 1...

Ha! I'm only an inch taller than you and my problem area is really my tum too. Pretty happy with the rest of the old body now but like you am just hoping this last stone will kill the fat on my belly lol!!! Weigh day tomorrow.........

Good Luck! I hope i have lost wednesday!!

Weighed in this morning and I lost 4lbs!!!! It's my birthday today and my mini goal was to be 10 stone by now - haven't quite made it but I'm thrilled anyway. It also means that if I count it towards July's challenge (even though it ended on Friday!!) I lost the whole 14lbs. I'm so looking forward to being in the 9's now. Going out with friends today to celebrate but will have to be careful with what I eat so as not to undo all my hard work - will be difficult as I have a hangover from last night........:)

Well done you :)

I can't wait to move down again. I keep havin sneaky peeks at the scales still and had gained a lb yesterday and its still there today. I hate the double digits ont he end of the stones. They make me still think im weighing more if that makes sense. Feels alot betetr once i hit .9 and keep going down!

Happy Bday!

I'm going to set up another weight loss mini challenge thread everyone, watch this space!...

Thanks Vicky! Yes we need another challenge to keep us going and get that last stone off!

Back