Step 1 Sole Source 4 month's, 4 stone, day 1, Bring it on :)

You'll b able to have lunch out and takeaways once at goal but just make different choices, so it's not all bad, doesn't help the boredom though lol! I'm single that helps massively!!

Last time I did it I was single too and I found it so easy! It's harder because it's not just my son's meals xx

8.2 lbs off this week, over the blimmin moon :D xx

Omg well done u that's fab!!!!!

Amazing!!! Well done Chrissy! I wish :))

Thank you :) I'm a bit confused because I'm all bloated and lost 0 inches but lost 8.2lbs, Don't even care I'm too happy :) xx

I lost 4 today and am so bloated!!!

4lbs is great! Well done!xx

Thanks x

I'v e just ordered a size 12/14 bikini set for my holiday...... I have a mannequin named Chiquita so she's going to wear it for me until I'm ready to wear it! Thinspiration!

Don't be! You're doing so well! I just can't wait to get into my new bikini! I'm getting a bit fed up of all this loose skin I seem to have already, and I'm only a third of the way there :/ xx

Still glugging away, off to do some Yoga at lunchtime, Feeling quite groggy today :/

I have an interview tomorrow for a teaching assistant's job, I'm so nervous! I don't have the qualification, I do however have years of experience working with young adults and I also have lot's of experience with my autistic son, I'm shaking head to foot and have been since I got the call on Friday, I want this more than I can say, but I seem to have developed a stutter since Friday and I know it's just pre game nerves, I'm hoping I'll get in there and shine like a little star, but atm I'm just not feeling like I'm going to do well :/ xx

Have a can of coke zero about 10 minutes before you go in, it will help you focus. Best of luck!

That's a good idea, Thank's! I'm pleased to announce however that while searching for clothes to wear tomorrow I dug out some of my size 16 stuff and one of the shirts fit's me again :D So pleased!xx

Wow, you really are doing so well. Congratulations!!! I like the bikini idea.. Too many years of Toyota dieting and two children has put a hold on me ever wearing a bikini without the help of a surgeons knife, but I may well get me a nice pretty dress or something!! ;)
Wishing you continued success!! Xx

I got the job :D:D:D They called and told me yesterday, which was also my son's birthday, so I had some birthday cake and a chinese to celebrate, not exactly smart I know but I'm back on track now, xx

So last night was another write off! I allowed myself to be tempted by pizza and lots of irn-bru! Damn my lack of self control (and my OH a little for encouraging me) I'm back on it today (honest) and I won't be straying again, now I know I have to get back into Ketosis and I'm dreading it, but nevermind, I'll be back to losing in no time :)

Back