Step 1 Sole Source 4 month's, 4 stone, day 1, Bring it on :)

Well weigh in tomorrow after an absolutely shocking week... Not looking forward to it but got to face the music! Here's to a better week next week xx

eeeps good luck! the pizza monster also got me - just get up and back on with it x

Only gained 1.8lbs after all the naughtiness :) Pleased with that!

Glugging away still :) Spent the day gutting my house yesterday, I for some reason find it much much easier to stick to plan when I've got a nice clean tidy house lol! Odd eh! Anyway, the little one has been off school all week with a very upset tummy, so it's been tough, making him breakfast lunch and dinner as opposed to just breakfast and dinner, Lunch is the best meal of the day (my friends and I always went for lunch about 4 times a week) Anyway I'm plodding onwards, 14 weeks 3 days till I go on holiday..... Bring it on!

So I gained 0.4 lb today, my CDC is off for 2 weeks and has set me a challenge of 14lbs... I can do it :)

you can :) Your head back into it now? Been thinking bout ya x

Yeah back in the right frame of mind, that and I couldn't cheat even if I wanted to because tax credit's have screwed up my claim and we're going to be receiving nothing for 6 weeks! So this'll be interesting!

Just took my best mate to asda and she's just bought me a size 14 skirt for my new job, she said it's for thinspiration, I haven't been a size 14 on the bottom since I was about 14yrs old! I'm really bottom heavy, just thought it was so kind of her, wanted to share :) xx

That was really nice of her. I love the word thinspiration! I'm sure I'll be using it in the future! Do you think buying goal clothes helps? I might need to go shopping if it does! Haha

I've put it on my mannequin along with a size 14 top my other half bought me and it now lives on the windowsill in the hallway so I see it every time I'm heading towards the kitchen, so I alway's think before I go in lol, I think it works xx

Still going strong, No wobbles and no cheating, got to lose 14lbs by next monday, The thought of getting on those scales and weighing under 16 stone is pushing me to do my best :)

I pulled a size 18 top out my drawers and it fit, ok it was stretchy but I was like YAY because I have sooooo many clothes in 16-18. Can't wait till they all fit properly again! living out of 2 pairs of jeans atm, well one really since one of the pairs fall down without a belt and look far too big :D

I'm living with 3 pairs of jeans and about 3 tops lol, I have to buy a load of clothes for my new job and it's pissing me off because I don't want to spend any money on clothes until I'm at my goal, but I have nothing professional to wear for work so I have to :'( I've been not too bad, no idea how I'm doing, haven't been weighed since last monday, my CDC set me a goal of 14lbs in 2 weeks, I doubt I've done it as I had 2 days off at the weekend as it was my besties birthday and I'd promised her I'd go out for it, and tbh I don't even feel bad because I had the best night! But hoping for about 10lbs monday and I'll be happy xx

hi chrissy, well done on the determination, i know its hard. I find that because i have been on the atkins diet before that when i do feel like cheating then i can do it with low carb stuff at least and then i dont feel like such a loser lol. im not really cheating but every day i have a little nibble of something - today it was some burnt ham off a pizza, its low carb anyway so it wont kick me out of ketosis, thats my main concern. ive also drunk a ton of coke zero today so I need to get out of that habit, i feel so bloated.

i lost 33lbs in 4 weeks doing it this way so it cant be all bad. like if youre going to have chinese takeaway have egg foo yung and no noodles or anything, or crispy duck or something, low carb stuff - I havent done that yet but i have a long way to go so its unrealistic to think i wont be tempted in the future, i just want to be mentally prepared for when it happens lol.

also another thing thats helped me is that i pre cooked a load of meals and froze them. I bought a bunch of meat, made 2 cottage pies, 3 fishermans pies, 3 bolognese, 3 chilli con carne, 6 curries, 3 mac and cheese, 3 greek dishes etc, now i just take one out of the freezer the night before and heat it for dinner, then i go for a walk while my hubby and kids eat. I also watch movies while i go around the house cleaning, anything to distract myself.

I heard a good thing too, if you are going to eat a load of stuff thats bad for you then tak eit to your room and eat in front of the mirror, naked - LOL - not tried that one but its guaranteed to put me off my food!

Eating nude in front of the mirror seems a tad drastic.... But sometimes we need a bit of drastic eh :p I'm sipping away today, no wobbles so going goo, weigh in Monday, can't decide if I'm excited or not lol :p xx

Me too, I'm moving it to the Tuesday I think, so I have an extra day of being a good girl :p xx

Glugging away feeling pretty good today, 12 week's exactly till my holiday and approx 3 stone to go till goal..... It'll be a push but it's not impossible xx

its definitely not impossible, I know its my first 4 weeks but i lost 2 stone 5 in just 4 weeks, so anything is possible!

My biggest issue is I'm such a sociable person, it becomes very hard for me to say no when all of our friends are meeting for lunch etc lol, But I'm taking it 1 day at a time and I'll do it I know I will xx

Back