Step 1 Sole Source 4 month's, 4 stone, day 1, Bring it on :)

Heeey guys! So we went to visit my mother in law this weekend that's why I've not been around, She's a great cook... and loves taking us out to dinner.... so after an entire week of stuffing my face I've gained a whopping 8.8lbs! Not happy with myself at all, but home now and starting my new job tomorrow so I know I'll stay on track once I'm back at work, I just find it so much easier, Thanks for all the lovely comments, Makes me want to be even better and get rid of this weight, got 10 weeks and 4 days (not that I'm counting) till my holiday xxx

Just aim to give yourself one 100% week from today and you'll have a great loss. From there you can aim for another, and another! Split it into days if that works for you, because those 10 weeks will feel overwhelming as a big chunk.

wishing you a great restart!

Haha! I weighed in a pair of jeans as well which will have added a couple of lbs, I'm back on it today, feeling absolutely crap lol, heartburn, stomach hurts and so bloated! Can't wait for that empty feeling again|!xx

It won't take long to get there. At least next time you're tempted you'll know its so not worth it! Lessons learned always worth it I think.

You've come so far anD for me, feeling comfortable is always where my demons are the strongest. You are rocking a 50's style swimsuit so it's almost easy to give yourself permission to come off plan. But it's a slippery slope!!!! You could drop 20 or 40 pounds in those 10 weeks. It's up to you!

You've done so well to get this far! Food is such a huge part of our lives that I think it's an impossible goal to not have any slip ups...the important thing is to get straight back on it and not give up all together :) btw I am LOVING that bikini!! X

I'm doing good still, how are you katsparkle?

great thanks jo! lost 4lbs since monday, been drinking so much water i think it really helps, cant stand it but have the orange flavour and that takes the edge off

So glad you're doing well! You've lost such a huge proportion of your total body. It's amazing! Use that to stay strong this weekend :)

Heeeyyyy guys!! So I've been away all week, through shame no doubt! I haven't even been eating loads, I've been having my shakes in the day and a little meal at night... Just not good meals lol! Think's like cheese on toast or chicken finger sandwiches lol! I'm such a melon head atm! I'm seeing my consultant tomorrow, she's coming 3 days early so we can have a chat and try and figure out how to get me back on tack, she's so brilliant I'm really lucky! So anyway, back on plan (she says) tomorrow! Hope you're all doing better than me right now xxx

You'll be fine. No one could say this isn't really hard, and as long as you get back on 100% for a few days you'll be absolutely fine.

Fingers crossed your CDC has some words of wisdom and you can get back on plan :)

She's just left, I lost 5lbs today which isn't bad at all, We had a good long chat and I'm feeling like I have my drive back, I'm also thinking I'm going to take up power walking with the pooch, I take her on walks but it's always a mild 30 min walk, I'm going to start taking her for longer hour long walks every evening, my legs and bum aren't going down much so going to try and help them :p Here's to a new start (again) xxx

No that's still really good! So its not so much a new start as an improved start ;) To come this far and to have lost so much must be such a great motivator, and by the look of your stats, and your losses you could probably be half a stone lighter next week if you're 100%! Not long til you're under a 30 BMI either :) Hope today is a good day.

Me too, I'm wiping the slate clean, I am very lucky in the sense that when I do stick with it properly I do have huge losses, It's a gift ;) xx

Definitely a gift! You must be looking amazing! Keep us updated with gorgeous pics.

Back