Step 1 Sole Source 4 month's, 4 stone, day 1, Bring it on :)

So much nicer that you're shopping feeling positive rather than bloated out with McDonald's! Let us know what you buy :)

Got a few tops and trousers, I started this planb at a trouser size 22... Today I bought a pair of size 16 trousers and they fit! I have a tiny muffin top, but that'll be gone soon so thought sod it I'm having them :p xx

Congrats on your 9.4kb loss, that's amazing! Must feel so great to be in size 16 trousers! Can't wait til I'm there too!

Amazing Chrissy! Hope you're feeling gorgeous! Keep your mind on goal and in a month or so, it'll be size 14s!

I haven't been a size 16 in about 6 years since I had my son, so it felt amazing to put them on and button them up, as I said they're a little tight, but not majorly :) Although I have the worst friends, had people over last night for movies and to hang out, ended up with them all getting 5 xl pizza's.... I couldn't resist and before I knew it I'd eaten 6 slices! Felt so sick afterwards! Back on plan now though... Got to get back into ketosis again *sigh* why do i do this to myself? LOL!xx

Oh no! I've done it myself but its just so not worth it! This plan is all psychological, and these tests should help you make better choices in the future. Just move on like it hasn't happened, I would've thought ketosis would only take a day or so as you've not got any other 'carb store'!

I hope so lol, I'm so annoyed at myself, I gave in to peer pressure, they were literally dangling the stringy cheese in front of me saying "Go on... it's delicious!" I just caved, I have self control in the sense that I can choose not to make bad choices when it comes to food, b ut when people buy it and literally dangle it in front of me I just crumble... Like an old wall!xx

That's so wrong of them! People are really diet sabotagers aren't they! How you doing today?

I'm alright so far, they're a bunch of ******* lol! Feel very full right now, yet the urge to eat is massive today, going to keep busy by laying my bedroom carpet, something productive I can do :) Lot's of effort, I'm thinking of it as my punishment for being a bad girl :p xx

Just wanted to say you're doing great and what a fab weight loss. Write the pizza off... It's not going to affect your final weight loss in the end. What's a couple of lbs in the great scheme of things! Keep up the good work. Due my weigh in today so hoping for something a bit better than the last couple of weeks! Well doing!

Yeah I know the feeling, sugar and salt makes your mind go funny! I can honestly say that pretty much every day normally I eat without even being hungry. It's so destructive! Just keeping thinking of your last loss and aim for another great one. Dont think of the next however many weeks, just think of getting through today.

So last night was no better lol, ate a LOT but I'm back on track now, the fella and I are both back on our diets, I hope I can stay the same come monday's weigh in, I'll be happy with that, Can't wait to start my new job on Tuesday, I find this diet so much easier when I'm at work, Just a shame I had to quit my old job or I'd probably be at goal by now :p xx

2 stone 5lbs down, 2 stone 12lbs to go :)

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 133
Wow you are looking amazing! If you really push through this weekend you should get a small loss Monday rather than a sts. Just imagine how you'll look after the same loss again in your next set of pictures for your hol. Just try and seperate these 11 weeks in your mind as your time to become the real you without any emotional baggage carried on your body.

I'm so happy, I'm back on track now no more slip ups, Gotta be good from now on :) How are you doing Jo?xx

Glad to hear it! Good thanks, on day 9, and still 100%. Not looking forward to day 11 as that was my hardest day of the whole plan last time (don't know why!) but I'm glad to be on track.

Hope you're staying good!

You look like a different person on the second photo hun! Amazing loss!!! Keep going!!

Hows it going Chrissy? Staying strong and gorgeous?!

Wow! Loving the pics! What weight are you now? I know you said size 16 but you look loads smaller than that in that last pic!!!

Wow! Loving the pics! What weight are you now? I know you said size 16 but you look loads smaller than that in that last pic!!!

I thought that too!!!! You look more like a 12!

Back