Step 1 Sole Source 4 month's, 4 stone, day 1, Bring it on :)

Aww Chrissy, just look after yourself! Hope you're feeling alright.

Okay ladies I'm back with a vengeance! Feeling ton's better and ready to do well not only with my weight loss but getting back to work, I'm 8 weeks 5 days away from my holiday so I can't afford to mess around, I've moved my weigh in to wednesday to give myself a chance and I'm determined, just made a new walking playlist and my dog has been to the groomer and she's ready for some long walks (she looks like a total hobo when she's not been groomed in a while lol) So here we go guys, I'm currently watching the biggest loser USA sipping a cold water, going to have a coffee soon, saving my shakes for later in the day or I know I'll be starving! Hope everyone's doing well, Bring on the losses :) xxxxxx

Glad you're feeling better hun and we'll all keep you going over the next 8 weeks! :) hope day 1 goes ok

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Thank you Liz, I'm still not feeling like I can do this, I have some form of mental block when I get to 16 stone, I was the exact same the last time, got to 16 stone and I guess I got comfy (I'm really tall so 16 stone for me looks nice and curvy) Only have 3 more stone to lose to finally be back at my pre-baby weight and back to where I feel genuinely good about myself, I can't wait but I'm also doubting my ability to do it... Time will tell, but atm I'm deciding not to let myself beat myself xxx

You can do this Chrissy! I'm tall too, over 5ft 10, and I wasn't at all motivated to get on with it till I went over 16st in 2012, went to the doctor for my contraceptive pill, and he told me regardless of whether it looked huge, I was obese and starting to be at risk of health problems.

I think when you're taller you don't feel fat so much as 'big' but after losing the weight that time and getting to a BMI of 24, my psychological limit where I start to feel fat is about 13st 7, a BMI of 27. I'm hoping after this time round my limit will be a BMI of 25.

Obviously how we look is a big motivator for weight loss, as is health, but for me, it's all about the emotional reason for eating - I'm trying to focus on overcoming that rather than the weight loss.

Just try and take a day at a time, because you know you can achieve that because you already have. Before you know it you'll have a 100% week and you'll know you can achieve that too, and so on..

Just made a few inspirational stickies to make me think before I do :) xx

Attachments

• 10277125_615050801913960_1551217550380881878_n.jpg
    10277125_615050801913960_1551217550380881878_n.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 10255779_615050811913959_1488462712788748732_n.jpg
    10255779_615050811913959_1488462712788748732_n.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 10172632_615050805247293_6791987560071214655_n.jpg
    10172632_615050805247293_6791987560071214655_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 1795671_615050808580626_6458236080975586353_n.jpg
    1795671_615050808580626_6458236080975586353_n.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 37
Thank you Liz, I'm still not feeling like I can do this, I have some form of mental block when I get to 16 stone, I was the exact same the last time, got to 16 stone and I guess I got comfy (I'm really tall so 16 stone for me looks nice and curvy) Only have 3 more stone to lose to finally be back at my pre-baby weight and back to where I feel genuinely good about myself, I can't wait but I'm also doubting my ability to do it... Time will tell, but atm I'm deciding not to let myself beat myself xxx

Hi Chrissy ...... Your doing well , but its best to not think to much on VLCD and any negative thoughts that do come into your mind switch your thinking to positive or think of something else quick , if its not there it can't talk you in and out of cheating ... remove anything negative that comes to mind !!!

I'm going to give it everything I have now, I am quickly running out of time and I have a goal to meet, 43lbs is 8 week's isn't impossible and I'm going to give everything I have to meet my target! I know it's going to be hard, I know it's going to be stressful and I know it's going to drive me mad, but if I can do 60 little days without a single cheat or day off I know I can do this, I also have a helping hand in june, my birthday is the 8th of june, and normally this would be an excuse to go off plan and ruin all my hard work, but my dentist has saved me, I have appointment the day after my birthday to have 5 teeth removed, so I won't physically be able to eat, I think this will help a lot, and I'll have my new teeth before the holiday which feels amazing (My teeth literally crumbled during pregnancy) can't wait to smile with confidence again!xx

That's it , its thinking to much on things .... I have been there .... 5 teeth removed , poor thing . Its only day 3 for me today ... I have been in touch with Cd and other VLCD for long time , I was worried this time to start as last few times I have been very sick and head banging .... touch wood, just touching the chair now as I write this lol that I'm doing ok ....
I was reading on a thread this woman lost 3 stone in 8 weeks ... every day will count !!! where are you going on holiday ?

I'm going to give it everything I have now, I am quickly running out of time and I have a goal to meet, 43lbs is 8 week's isn't impossible and I'm going to give everything I have to meet my target! I know it's going to be hard, I know it's going to be stressful and I know it's going to drive me mad, but if I can do 60 little days without a single cheat or day off I know I can do this, I also have a helping hand in june, my birthday is the 8th of june, and normally this would be an excuse to go off plan and ruin all my hard work, but my dentist has saved me, I have appointment the day after my birthday to have 5 teeth removed, so I won't physically be able to eat, I think this will help a lot, and I'll have my new teeth before the holiday which feels amazing (My teeth literally crumbled during pregnancy) can't wait to smile with confidence again!xx
Now that is a big motivator!!!

Are you getting implants??? If so I will be watching to see how it goes. I too have pregnancy war wounds in my back teeth and was thinking of implants!!!

I think it's very hard to do this diet without an absolute resolution. You may feel ok at 16 stone but image how great you would feel at 14!!!!

I'm just getting a retainer at 1st but then after the holiday I'll be getting implants, also getting new boobs once I've been at goal and maintained for 6 months It's all very exciting :p Thinking is the enemy on this diet! I need to get back to being so busy I don't have time to think about food lol xx

I'm going on a girly holiday to the costa del sol, I'm so excited I've never been on a girly holiday before so I want to look and feel my best xx

Woop that'll be so much fun! Maybe you should get yourself a 'goal' bikini that you can't really wear unless you've lost a couple of stone? Take a pic in it now and then every few weeks to see how you're doing?

The bikini in my pic the other week was my goal LOL! I need a new smaller one I think xx

Wow that's amazing! Definitely something to be proud of, maybe you do need a smaller one again, as that one already looks fab!

Morning guys :) Day one went well with the exception of about 8 milk button's, but I'm n ot going to beat myself up, baby steps, almost 100% yesterday, I'll be 100% today, I feel a fire in my belly about this, I want it off! I'm watching old re-runs of biggest loser and it's definitely helping! How we all doing?xx

Sounds great Chrissy. I've been watching old supersize v superskinny series and for some reason it helps, no idea why!

Hope you have a great 100% day today as you're pretty much 99% of the way there!

It's so motivational! I have 11 season's at my fingertips, I find watching these people move mountains and overcome so much to get to their goal makes me want to be better at what I'm doing to beat obesity xx

I'm a weirdo, I find cookery programmes oddly comforting lol anything food related seems to keep me going

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Ha yeah, I'm obsessed with cooking gorgeous meals for my bf too! It really does help actually, think it's going through the motions of food preparation means I'm not missing both the prep and the food itself.

Back