4 stone by Christmas

Hi everyone. Just got back from weigh in. Dont know what happened but im so happy I lost 6lb :D I was expecting a lb or 2 at the most. X

Wow that is a fantastic loss!
Well done.
X

Hello, can I join please?? losing 3 stone by xmas would be fantastic! I have a Fitbit and the Aria scales and also use MFP. This morning my weight was 233lbs (16st 9lbs) Wow tough to write that down! To be honest even getting to 14st would be good.

What I've done for the last week is have a Lighter life shake in the morning (like so many people I have a ton left over!) and then a healthyish lunch sandwich, roll or wrap, avoiding chocolate bards and crisps, and then a healthy dinner in the evening all calorie counted, I'm trying to stick to around 1200-1500 calories a day. I also do Aqua twice a week and Zumba once a week. And I'm looking at doing Bodypump this Saturday to get an idea of what it's like. The Dr said yesterday that while Aqua is good as it's exercise I need to be out of breath and Aqua doesn't do that for me.

I've also just bought a Davina step on eBay and I'm planning on working on that either in the evening or morning for 10 minutes aiming to get to 15 minutes for 500 steps, although I imagine I'll be starting at more like 30 minutes at least.

Tonight I have aqua and I'm trying to decide between doing an hour swimming before hand or an hour on the elliptical trainer in the gym. Tomorrow is Zumba and I really need to start pushing myself harder there.

I have all the tools I just need to get my big arse in gear!

Thanks

H

Hi! I only joined yesterday and seem to have the exact same goal as you guys! I can lose motivation quite quickly so I'm hoping by joining your challenge this will eliminate it!! I've just joined a running club (apologies in advance for any earth tremors!!) and start back at the gym tomorrow and am back on slimming world this week... Good luck!! Xx

Thanks all.

I usually have a curly wurly when im craving chocolate. X

Camplestar.... That military diet sounds good. If you do go for it keep us posted! I may have to give it a go :)
Glad everyone has a similar target too. I told someone how much i wanted to lose today and theu told me i was mad. Sometimes it feels like people don't want you to lose weight?! Am i the only one who feels like that? Im enjoying having people in a similar boat to talk to.
xx

Well done got to doit. I'm craving chocolate tonight too. May have to give in and get back on it tomorrow x

Oh sorry I wont mention a type of choc again. Oops. They the only ones that satisfy me y lasting a long time for the lowest calories. Dnt deprive yourselves of chocolate it will only lead to a binge. Or is that just me? I have quite a list of naughty food that eat in moderation that ive found is lowest in calories. Maybe that's just how I work but I always fail if dont do that. X

So following on from *rach** what is everyone's ideal Christmas dress/outfit? X

Ideal outfit would be anything that I didn't pull at to stop clinging to rolls!

Didn't go to the gym before aqua but I did start doing a Lesley Sansone 1 mile on YouTube to see what it was like and of I felt a pillock! Think I might try to do that everyday, and my fitbit recorded each step.

Back