4 stone by Christmas

I've been hiding out for a few days.... managed to give myself concussion falling down the stairs... the good news is 3.6lbs lost this week :D ... only umm.... 3 stone 12.4 to go!

Should we track how everyones doing? I like the fact this is a chattish thread, but I'd love to keep uptodate with how everyones getting on too!

And.... weight loss happens like that (the gains and losses) just keep going!

Well done nixxy, brilliant loss. Yeah I think we should track. I'll have a look through later and make a list x

I've been hiding out for a few days.... managed to give myself concussion falling down the stairs... the good news is 3.6lbs lost this week :D ... only umm.... 3 stone 12.4 to go!

Should we track how everyones doing? I like the fact this is a chattish thread, but I'd love to keep uptodate with how everyones getting on too!

Hi nixxy hope your better now after you fall! Wow your doing really well with the weight loss well done! What diet are you doing or are you calorie counting? X

Ty!
I'm doing slim and save plus.... 3 replacements plus meal. I'm kinda a little in awe of those of you that calorie count. In a way I kinda wish I was, cuz it this seems like almost a cheats way... but I need to find a new job my December at the latest and my weight had been effecting my confidence to the point i'd see a perfect sounding job, then not apply... and socially too I was avoiding things. So I figured needed the fast and effective approach to give me a bit of a boost. Long term, at somme point i'll join y'all in the traditional calorie counting plus exercise.

And, yep, feeling better - still a tiny bit woosy but tons better!

And Camplestar? How about instead of going back over things, and making lots of work for yourself everyone just posts where they are at now? Here's mine

Nixxy - 56lbs target - 2.6lbs lost - 53.4lbs to go

*I'm only counting the 4 stone to get to my target weight, I did start a few lbs more.... seeing how much to go seems a little depressing o_O... but it'll come down!

Aw thats good! i did 4 weeks of slim & save from 25th july but after couple weeks slow losses decided to switch to calorie counting so im still having low cals but means i dont have to be as restrictive to stay in ketosis! i learnt alot from doing that diet though & it was def the kick up the bum i needed lol

like tonight for my tea im having zero rice with spring onion & zero noodles with beansprouts & 25g chicken, swede chips & mayflower curry sauce so its like a super low cal chinese for 126 cals! i still have loads of s&s packs left over so incorparating them in with my cal counting & still have things like sugar free jelly & coke zero haha x

as of today 62lb to loose x

Omg are you ok?! Just tell people ots a new kind of cardio ;)
Well done on the loss that is fab! I weigh tomorrow and think keeping track of everyone will be good to spur us on! Xx

Don't worry fay it will get better. I've only lost 0.8 now because I've eaten rubbish. Starting this 2 week programme tomorrow though and hoping for some good losses x

Ok I've just got weighed and measure ready for the start of this boot camp. I've put a stone on from where I was and quite a few inches, really depressed about it. Going to have to draw a line underneath it and go from here :(

Morning all, weighed in not too long ago - 8lbs down this week. Seeing 15st 8 on my profile looks so odd; 4st 12lbs to lose look achievable for my goal date (Feb 2014). 4st by Christmas? I'm gonna try my damn hardest!

Happy Bank Holiday Monday everyone!

I'm having a nice relaxing/lazy day... though my head does feel much better today - yay!

Faye.... I was going to say, 'only 2lbs' a week might not get you 4stone, but it would get you 2 and a half. I dunno about anyone else but I'd love to be 2 and a half stone lighter! ... then I saw your on CD. Being on a vlcd too I know sometimes the body does strange things, one week I got less than 1lb loss, the next over 7lbs, and the week after 5lbs. Even on regular diets you get slumpish weeks where stuff seems to stay still.

Camplestar... I'm so impressed by what you've achieved so far, even with the slight gain.. I know you can do this!

Drop,.... thats amazing! ... don't get too used to the 15's though, you'll be out of them before you know it!

Morning all, weighed in not too long ago - 8lbs down this week. Seeing 15st 8 on my profile looks so odd; 4st 12lbs to lose look achievable for my goal date (Feb 2014). 4st by Christmas? I'm gonna try my damn hardest!

Fantastic loss!
What diet are you doing?
At this rate your goal won't be a problem. Well done!
X

Hope everyone is having a loveky BH weekend!

WI today and lost 4lb, should be happy with that but last couple of days I have felt quite low about how much I have to lose!
Target seems miles away!

Think I want a magic wand lol!

16 2 now so fingers crossed I will be in the 15s next week.

Lost 8lb so far, so 48 to go for Christmas target, its 16 WI to works Christmas party so that's exactly 3lb per week.

X

Hello all! Late reply from me but i have been working through all the bank holiday! :( after a good loss lass week and a 100% week i was hoping for a good loss. I was only 1lb down. Couldnt help but feel disappointed. Well done on all your fab losses girls xxx

It's still a good loss and with last weeks its 8lb in 2 weeks so don't be disheartened!

Well done.
X

It's still a good loss and with last weeks its 8lb in 2 weeks so don't be disheartened!

Well done.
X

Cheers ali. Am trying to see it that way and at least it is 1 less pound to lose. Just really goped to aee those scales shoft some more! Well im just going to carry on as i have done this week and hope for a good loss next week! Got to do this! Xx

Hi guys not sure if I'm in the correct section but I would love to drop 4 stone by xmas. I started 2 weeks ago tomorrow and I've lost about 1 stone so far. I'm doing lighterlife. I want to pick up a exercise also maybe zumba or strength training (kettle bells or something). I have a little toddler boy so he keeps me going too ;-). I'm definitely getting a jar and adding £1 a pound (£14 so far £42 to go)!!

Tach and Ali well done that's fab. Welcome golden come and join us everyone is really friendly and supportive.

I have just had gluten and wheat free fruit crepes for breakfast. Very enjoyable. X

Back