4 stone by Christmas

Tach and Ali well done that's fab. Welcome golden come and join us everyone is really friendly and supportive.

I have just had gluten and wheat free fruit crepes for breakfast. Very enjoyable. X

Thank you.

Good luck with boot camp.
I need something strict too might look into a boot camp.
X

Done a beach bum work out and my first boot camp workout, god I hate Burpees. Also taking 2 dogs for a walk later, thought about going to yoga but my day seems to have disappeared so I think I'll do some stretching at home.

Well done everyone on your great loses. I only lost a lb today but thats 7lb in 2 weeks so cant complain especially after the week ive had. Next week 100%. Im going uo my exercise this week aswel. X

So I started the week by going up to 16st 8.2, 2 days on boot camp and I now weigh 16wt 6.6

Can I join please? Don't think I'll quite make 4 stone but want to damn well try!! My losses have slowed right down which is depressing, despite gymming and burning off 550-750 cals a time, and eating less than 1400, I keep bobbing up and down between 17st1 and 16.13. :mad: starting a learn to run programme next week on top of gym so hopefully this will make a difference :)

Hey viva, welcome aboard. Your just having a temporary plateau, maybe eat a bit more for a week and drink a hell of a lot of water, shock your body, it may have gone into starvation mode x

So I started the week by going up to 16st 8.2, 2 days on boot camp and I now weigh 16wt 6.6

Well done in the loss already.

How's the boot camp going?
X

Can I join please? Don't think I'll quite make 4 stone but want to damn well try!! My losses have slowed right down which is depressing, despite gymming and burning off 550-750 cals a time, and eating less than 1400, I keep bobbing up and down between 17st1 and 16.13. :mad: starting a learn to run programme next week on top of gym so hopefully this will make a difference :)

Keep going, sounds like you have the dedication.

Good luck with the learn to run programme I need something like that.

Good luck at next WI!
X

Hey Ali boot camp meals are going well. Went a bit off track today as we had a coffee and cake day but I was no way near as bad as normal. How's it going your end? X

Glad it's going well, sure one treat wont hurt, esp with all the exercise you do.

Struggling this week, ate half my syns on Monday, no self control! Having a hard time staying under for the week now.

Cause I had a little op a few weeks ago still can't really exercise much so can't afford to cheat!
Wanted to be in the 15s next WI but will just be glad for a loss now!

Good luck for the rest of the week.
X

Hey thanks, did no exercise yesterday either so going to do a lot today. Stayed the same weight wise and out in 0.2lb since las week. But not too bad dama

Hey thanks, did no exercise yesterday either so going to do a lot today. Stayed the same weight wise and out in 0.2lb since las week. But not too bad dama

Hope your week is still going well?!

Have your dresses arrived now, bet they are lovely!

Really hope I have dropped 2 sizes by Christmas and might actually enjoy shopping!
X

Great you will have to post pics of you all glammed up!

X

Sure that wont be long!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dunno, need to stay on track, think I'm just going to go back to my own way of doing things, I did much better that way than trying to follow a diet plan, so back to breakfast biscuits, healthy lunch and slimfast for tea supported by tea, juice and hot chocolate x

Dunno, need to stay on track, think I'm just going to go back to my own way of doing things, I did much better that way than trying to follow a diet plan, so back to breakfast biscuits, healthy lunch and slimfast for tea supported by tea, juice and hot chocolate x

Think we all just have to find out what works for us, stick with what suits you.
SW works for me as I can eat the same as my family, would probably lose more on stricter restrictive plans but wouldn't stick to it for long.

Good luck with the rest of the week.
X

Thanks, you too.

Feeling really lonely tonight. I live with my mum and she has gone to Amsterdam for 2 nights with her friend ( I told her to go) but feels very strange having the house to myself and nobody to talk to. Think I've only ever had 1 night totally on my own before x

Back