4 stone in 10 months please ;)

timtim

Gold Member
Decided to start a food diary to help me stay on track. Hoping it will keep my hand out the biscuit tin if I have to write everythig down lol
Also starting the 30 day shred on monday so will be recording how that goes to. Any advice if im going wrong would be much appreciated :) so here goes 3 1/2 stone gone by september fingers crossed.

today is extre easy,
brunch- 1 bacon, 2 tesco light choice sausages (1 syn each) beans, ww bread heb, frylight egg, mushrooms and an apple, probably not enough super free!
Tea will be chilli chicken and cottage cheese casserole, mushrooms peppers onions broccollli carrots and tomatoes.
No more syns today as tonight im hitting the town with girls so will be saving my syns for alcohol :) may have a flexi day going to stick to vodka diet coke 2.5 syns a go :)

Ok so Friday night did not go to plan :( drank faarrrrr too much! And went completely off plan yesterday so annoyed with myself, must have had a weeks worth of syns each day!! However back on track today new start lol
Breakfast: 2 plums, banana
Lunch: syn free chilli and rice packed full of super free
Tea: chicken peppers onions mushrooms in a roasting bag with chilli powder and soy sauce and jacket spud mmmmmm
So far had one alpen light. Today is a good day :)

Well done for getting straight bk on!! :) best thing to do is draw a line under it and move on!! X

Cai said:
Well done for getting straight bk on!! :) best thing to do is draw a line under it and move on!! X

Thank you :) was so close to going the chippy on the way home from work tonight but I resisted and so glad I did :) xx

timtim said:
Thank you :) was so close to going the chippy on the way home from work tonight but I resisted and so glad I did :) xx

The chip shop is so not worth it! - ever!!! :-D
SW chips are not the same but are quite nice for a treat! Or have then daily if u want! Xx

Cai said:
The chip shop is so not worth it! - ever!!! :-D
SW chips are not the same but are quite nice for a treat! Or have then daily if u want! Xx

The tea I made was so much better than chippy and without the guilt! My sw chips are quite hit and miss sometimes they're nice sometimes not too good!!

Today extra easy again
Breakfast: banana 2plums ww yoghurt
Lunch: tomato and herb pasta and sauce with mixed veg and low fat cheese hea choice
Tea: probably sausage casserole or vegetable pasta bake.
Tea could change after my trip to tesco :)

I had a very naughty Saturday night too with LOTS of wine consumed, and a chip butty eek! Got staight back on it Sunday morning so fingers crossed I can still get a loss come Wednesday's WI as have been 100% every other day, good luck for your WI.

I had a very naughty Saturday night too with LOTS of wine consumed, and a chip butty eek! Got staight back on it Sunday morning so fingers crossed I can still get a loss come Wednesday's WI as have been 100% every other day, good luck for your WI.

I onl go out about once every 6 weeks and always go wild, no self control after the 2nd vodka lol. My hangover day is the worse i crave rubbish :( back to plan, hope your weigh in goes well sure youll be ok if youve stuck too plan the rest of the week. i wont be too dissapointed if i gain because at least i know where its come from!!

I've found that everyone in the house like the SW chips and that makes things easier. I find you sometimes have to leave them an extra 10 minutes.

I onl go out about once every 6 weeks and always go wild, no self control after the 2nd vodka lol. My hangover day is the worse i crave rubbish :( back to plan, hope your weigh in goes well sure youll be ok if youve stuck too plan the rest of the week. i wont be too dissapointed if i gain because at least i know where its come from!!

Thank you! Will keep you posted, I'll be totally honest, I love a good boozy do! Good luck for you WI too!x

Nikcot said:
Thank you! Will keep you posted, I'll be totally honest, I love a good boozy do! Good luck for you WI too!x

I love going out but in just too naughty by half 11 I always start on jäger bombs and it just goes down hill from there lol you did so well getting straight back on plan the next day! X

brummie66 said:
I've found that everyone in the house like the SW chips and that makes things easier. I find you sometimes have to leave them an extra 10 minutes.

Think that's what goes wrong with mine I always take them out to early because I have no patience lol

Extra easy today
Breakfast: banana orange 1x alpen light
Snack: ww yoghurt
Dinner: left over sausage casserole
Tea: no idea yet got a 13 hour shift in work today :( probably jacket spud and cottage cheese

I love going out but in just too naughty by half 11 I always start on jäger bombs and it just goes down hill from there lol you did so well getting straight back on plan the next day! X

I'll report back on my WI, keeping EVERYTHING crossed! xx

Tea was a pasta and sauce, with shredded chilli beef from asda 2 syns for the whole pack, salad a bit of low low cheese and a apple! Nice and full now :) 3 1/2 hours left in work :(

Came home from work and put a sw quiche in the oven for tom lunch :) had little piece it was yummy! Also had a biscuit 3 syns at most!

Today is all planned out :)
Apple, tangerine and ww yoghurt for breakfast!
Lunch: sw quiche salad apple tangerine
Tea: sw KFC chicken sw chips and salad yum
I'm working next to a subway, KFC, McDonald's and dominos pizza!! The smell of them all is driving me insane must be strong :)

Today has gone to plan so far :) although have a need for something sweet might make some sw rice pudding later

Back