4 Week Challenge!! Join Me, Help Me!!

One Pound off is a great start to your challenge Blondee. Well done. My weigh in not until Tuesday so still away to go for me!

Thanks hun :) Yes I'm pleased with that! I wasnt starting the four weeks until next weeks weigh in but every little helps!! From tomorrow I'm cutting out the pasta... I eat far too much of it and last week I lost 3lbs and ate ryvitas for breakfast rather than pasta and what a difference it made!! xxx

Thanks hun :) Yes I'm pleased with that! I wasnt starting the four weeks until next weeks weigh in but every little helps!! From tomorrow I'm cutting out the pasta... I eat far too much of it and last week I lost 3lbs and ate ryvitas for breakfast rather than pasta and what a difference it made!! xxx

Pasta for breakfast?! Novel! ;)

Pasta for breakfast?! Novel! ;)

Yeah everyone thinks its odd but I've eaten worse for breakfast though haha ;) I eat it mid morning and it lasts all day then :) I dont mind what I eat in a morning, it all goes down the same way lol :) xx

Hi. Im a teacher too and would love to be thinner when i go bk. The whole of my department is on sw and we have a conpetition going to get to goal weight. So far i am second but the girl in first has just gone on a boozy holiday. I would love to go back in sept the closest to goal weight.

What are you thinking for the challenges??

Hi. Im a teacher too and would love to be thinner when i go bk. The whole of my department is on sw and we have a conpetition going to get to goal weight. So far i am second but the girl in first has just gone on a boozy holiday. I would love to go back in sept the closest to goal weight.

What are you thinking for the challenges??

Well I've read a couple of posts on minimins where they set little goals for different days or weeks... Someone mentioned as above no coke or no fizzy pop maybe? You could set any challenge you think you could over come though... For example I mentioned as of tomorrow I'm not going to eat any pasta for the rest of the week!! Pasta is my down fall and I have it all the time...!!!

Maybe no alcohol? No chocolate? Have two success express days in a week? Have a week of of meat every day? :) xxx

Sounds good. Ill do no alcohol as it is my downfall!!
Also i dont really ear my hexs so should probs do that!!

Oh god you should...!! My friend just started sw in London and the first thing I said to her was... If you slip up and have a kebab or a pizza dont worry just make sure you've eaten your HexA and HexB for the day!! Because these are the main focus of giving you a balanced diet and an intake of a bit of everything!!

Little Princess... I set you this challenge!! You will eat your HexA and HexB every day this week!!!! :) :) :) xxx

Ooo i like to be challenged thank you. My issue is been lactose intolerant and soya is so gross lol

Ahhh snap... I dont drink milk for that reason. I have IBS so it goes wild when milk is around and I look like I'm nine months pregnant!! I hate soya too... How do you get on with cheese? I love cheese and put it in my pasta see then I've had my HexA but it doesnt affect me like milk does which is odd because my partner is horrendously allergic to cheese but can have milk.... Weird huh?? :) xxx

Very weird. My main things r milk n butter. Butter is the worst!!! Im ok with a little bit of cheese but not much. I try but cheese in where ever i can but gunna buy some soya today. Gunna get some options light stuff n try it that way.
Just had two alpen bars so thats my hexb!!!!

When is everyone weigh in days? How was everyones weekend?? xxx

Its my weigh in day today but not feeling confident about it at all. On a bit of a downer at the moment. All my friends and family have gone away for these two weeks (not together though) so am at home all alone and have tried to stick to plan but feel like I've done nothing but eat (only had 1 naughty day though). I also haven't been to the gym this last week which I usually do but just not in the mood for it. If anyone has any tips on how to pick your self up when you are down they would be great.
I am also finding it hard to make sure I have a 1/3 superfree food with every meal when making slimming world meals. I had steak and butternutsquash chips on Saturday but there was so much of it I left off the salad, SW curry and rice on Friday and didn't have any extra veg- is this a bad thing?
Sorry about the long post.

I also haven't been to the gym this last week which I usually do but just not in the mood for it. If anyone has any tips on how to pick your self up when you are down they would be great.
I am also finding it hard to make sure I have a 1/3 superfree food with every meal when making slimming world meals. didn't have any extra veg- is this a bad thing?

I sometimes go through what you are now - I actually force myself to go do something because I know at the back of my mind I will feel so much better for doing it. Even if its a ten minute walk round the block... Once you've done that, it'll make you want to do more and go back to the gym? On average you'll spend an hour or two in the gym?? It kills time right? And you'll not be thinking about your mates n family being away - you'll be thinking how fab you feel and how much you're going to look forward to your tea after :) It wont only kill time but kill calories :)

Or my only other suggestion is - have a week off plan?? Just have a week or a couple of days where you eat what you'd like to eat without sticking to rules and then maybe gain a pound or so which will give you the incentive to get back on it?? Dont over indulge - just have that chocolate bar you wanted or dont have any veg with your dinner.... It'll probably make you lethargic if you eat too much cr*p but your brain will be satisfied then you can get back on it when you're ready?? :)

Or maybe just carry on as you are - dont worry too much about being on slimming world... I dont have my 1/3 of a plate every single day!! I run out of veg quite often and I dont really like salad and dont even get me started on fruit... Haha!! I've bought some grapes this morning but I dont really like them so will see how I like them this time lol :) xxx

Oh and also I didnt want to go to my weigh in the other week... I was sitting in front of the tv eating crisps telling my other half I wasnt going then ten mins after class had started I thought 'Sod it, I've paid for my countdown ... I'll only lose it if I dont go!' So I went and lost half a pound... Probably only due to the wee I had before weighing but it was also the half a pound a needed to get my Club 10!! :) So go along and see... Dont stay to class if you dont want!! :) Let us know how you get on?? Lil Princess - how did your weigh in go?? xxx

Only 1.5lbs off for me last night not happy as ive been so good this week, eating my hexs eand everything!!!!!
I was complaining to my consultant cos after the image theorpy where everyone was saying bout the take aways they had had and the big nights out I was ready to give in. So.....I'm doing the 'special' diet which we do not speak of for a week to try and boost my weight loss. I was a little bit upset as when I started it said I was going to be on target for October and now it says March :-( I want another stone by the time I go to Florida so Im gunna give this a go!! Will join you with the 4 week challenge next week :-D

What's the special diet that we do not speak of?? Please do tell... :) I'm doing success express tomorrow to boost my loss xxx

Its called fast forward. Its a last resort thing. Ask ur consultant about it. A woman at my group did it other week n lost 6lbs. I just need a boost x

So have felt miserable all week and....lost 2lb!!!!
Am shocked!
I have been for a walk today to clear my head then went to a class at the gym and am feeling much much better now.
Thanks for the lovely support guys xxx

binibecca said:
So have felt miserable all week and....lost 2lb!!!!
Am shocked!
I have been for a walk today to clear my head then went to a class at the gym and am feeling much much better now.
Thanks for the lovely support guys xxx

Well done x

Back