4 Week Challenge!! Join Me, Help Me!!

Well, this week went a bit better...1lb off - wasn't feeling great but 1lb is a good loss for me, so cheered up a lot!:D

Hope your salad plan works lilprincessvic! :)

xXx

Well done Hannah.. That's great and the boost you needed hey!! I lost 1.5lb tonight and gotmy 1.5st sticker ha :) xxx

Yey blondee well done. I just ate a muffin :-( no idea y

Hahahaha this really made me laugh - so matter of fact!! :D

I'm very jealous though lol :) xxx

Well done Blondee!
One piece of fruit a day! I also think have been eating too much fruit- over 5 a day!
What is success express please? It isn't in my book?
Am always up for a challenge.

binibecca said:
Well done Blondee!
One piece of fruit a day! I also think have been eating too much fruit- over 5 a day!
What is success express please? It isn't in my book?
Am always up for a challenge.

Yeah search it, it's so simple!! Basically having 2/3 super speed foods and 1/3 of free food for each meal and then snacking or fruit and veg or other super speed instead of just free foods :) Then if you have syns you take the highest value syn on either EE, green or red xxx Hope that makes sense?? :)

Cheers me dears have read up and will give it a go for a few days.
Have decided sunday and monday's meal plans work well for Success Express.
Anyone have any ideas on how to make snacks more exciting than just a piece of fruit or carrot sticks?

binibecca said:
Cheers me dears have read up and will give it a go for a few days.
Have decided sunday and monday's meal plans work well for Success Express.
Anyone have any ideas on how to make snacks more exciting than just a piece of fruit or carrot sticks?

I don't snack on much fruit apart from apples - I usually eat ham or tuna or cereal bars as my HExB or sometimes a free mug shot and if I don't really want to eat and get false hunger pangs I drink lots of water :) xxx

How is everyone?? Eating lots of yummy things?? :) xxx

WI last night and lost 2.5lb. Was made up!!!!
Thanks for the advise of the SE day. Am going to say it helped as something ovbiously was different this week to last.
Will try to aim to keep Sundays as my SE day each week as I have a roast on sundays so have lots and lots of veggies and can have a nice superfree soup for lunch.

Yummy things.. yep! Made the herby lemon turkey burgers from the mag on saturday night for tea with sweet potato chips. Was very very nice and will be making them again at some point.

How is everyone else doing this week?

WI last night and lost 2.5lb. Was made up!!!!
Thanks for the advise of the SE day. Am going to say it helped as something ovbiously was different this week to last.
Will try to aim to keep Sundays as my SE day each week as I have a roast on sundays so have lots and lots of veggies and can have a nice superfree soup for lunch.

How is everyone else doing this week?

Well done on the loss!! Thats fantastic, really good loss that is!! :) How did you find SE?? I love it!! I think its good to have a SE day - least you know you've put in some real good effort to dismiss maybe a chocolate bar or something that 'accidentally' fell in your mouth haha ;)

I've hopefully done ok this week... Weigh in tonight and feeling ok. I've actually felt better than fabulous all week, I know its probably because of my hols on Sunday but I really feel good about myself, my weight loss and my 'bikini body' :) I think another half a stone and I'll feel completely thrilled with my achievements so roll on that day!! :) Only thing I'm worried about now is over eating whilst on holiday... I'm basically done this diet so I can eat what I like on holiday but I'm going to stay away from junk like crisps etc and just have regular meals... :D xxx

Blondee your pic looks like your in a similar state as me in mine lol. Couple of bevvies???

Yes LPV - a bit too much fizz whilst living it up in Ibiza... :D Ahhh, what a night LOL ;) xxx

Back