4 Week Challenge!! Join Me, Help Me!!

Oh good lordy... I need to confess my syns haha!! :D I've had a really really bad bank holiday weekend... In general and eating wise!! :( I need to share in order to start again.....

It started Thursday night after weigh in... Its treat night so I had a mini pizza, Friday was my great aunts funeral so had bit of buffet (No white bread or pastry though!) then after that went into Birm and had Jamies Italian for dinner then on way home had the mini car crash so hit the wine when I got home as you would...!! Then Saturday night we had an indian though I dont really eat curry so had stuffed mushrooms, stuffed pepper and rice, Sunday we had a KFC for dinner then went out with friends and ended up with another mini pizza to take home!! Then last night I ate out at the restaurant down the road but wasnt too bad, had steak and veg but washed it down with lots of wine...!!

Seriously, am I the only one who does this at bank holidays?? I've done really awful and just put all my weight back on probably in one weekend!!! :( xxx

Hey Blondee- Banks Holidays don't happen very often and you have done well every other week so I think a bad few days is fine in the grand scheme of things. You know what you have eaten and drunk and 'IF' the scales are unkind next week you know why and can move on.
Get back on the SW wagon as soon as possible- maybe up the old body magic, (last chance work out style) if you really are worried.
I have my weigh in tonight and have eaten cream cakes and drank a lot of vodka on friday so not expecting great things myself.

Hello, sorry to hijack the thread, but just wanted to say I've been exactly the same this weekend - you're not alone! I didn't even completely fall off the wagon (e.g. I tried to be good in the pub by having non-alcoholic beer as a drink...ack) bad but the syns went through the roof and out the window with all the family eating that was going on, and I'm already feeling like I've put loads of weight on! :cry: Had a good loss last week so am terrified I'll have put it all on again. Arg! :(

I need to heed
binibecca's advice and just GET BACK on the wagon, but have only got 2 days till weigh in so not expecting great things.....!! Glad to know I'm not alone - hopefully will all go much better next week....! :rolleyes:

Lost 1.5lb this week which shows that even if you do have a little blip as long as you have stuck to plan the rest of the time you will be fine. Some one said last night that you have to think of the week like a bunch of roses. Just because one rose has died doesn't mean you have to throw the whole lot out. Well cheesy I know but quite like the thinking behind it.
Good luck guys!

I have my weigh in tonight and have eaten cream cakes and drank a lot of vodka on friday so not expecting great things myself.

Thanks for the support hun, I am def back on it - had 2 syns yday and none yet today so I'm doing ok. Plus well done on the loss, it does just show how you can come off it then straight back on it!! I will be being so healthy this weekend, meat and veg is my new thing :) xx

Hello, sorry to hijack the thread, but just wanted to say I've been exactly the same this weekend - you're not alone! (e.g. I tried to be good in the pub by having non-alcoholic beer as a drink...ack) Had a good loss last week so am terrified I'll have put it all on again. Arg! :(

but have only got 2 days till weigh in so not expecting great things.....!! Glad to know I'm not alone - hopefully will all go much better next week....! :rolleyes:

Firstly well done on having the non alcholic beer - sounds vile but probably not worth the syns now you've realised!!! :( Let us know how you get on with your weigh in?? I'm sure you've not put it all back on but like you say you have two days to go, as do I and it is amazing what two days of better eating can do to you :) Good luck hun!! Back on it together.... :) xx

Some one said last night that you have to think of the week like a bunch of roses. Just because one rose has died doesn't mean you have to throw the whole lot out. Well cheesy I know but quite like the thinking behind it.
Good luck guys!

Loving this idea - its very cheesy but we all love a bit of cheese every now and again :) Its something you can completely relate to!!! :) xx

Aw thanks Blondee, I will let you know how it goes! Praying for a STS at least...a gain will be sooo irritating! At least if I get a gain I know why though...!

Your support means a lot! Will let you know :) and congrats on your loss binibecca - and I like the roses analogy too!

xXx

Blondee said:
It's surprising how it can catch up the following week from a bad previous week!! Just give it your best go this week maybe do a couple of success express days to boost your loss next week but sts is better than gaining so well done for that xxx :)

hey blondee, had weigh in again tonight and lost 2.5 pounds :) how's your week going? hope ur feeling better after the weekend.

Aw thanks Blondee, I will let you know how it goes! Praying for a STS at least...a gain will be sooo irritating! At least if I get a gain I know why though...!

Your support means a lot! Will let you know :) and congrats on your loss binibecca - and I like the roses analogy too!

xXx

When do you weigh in Hannah?? I assume its around today or maybe tomorrow morning?? Keep us informed and good luck!! I weigh tonight, feeling ok about it now as before I just accepted I'd put 20lb back on LOL :D But we'll see hey!! xxx

hey blondee, had weigh in again tonight and lost 2.5 pounds :) how's your week going? hope ur feeling better after the weekend.

Hi Leah, I'm good thanks - week has gone ok. Had two really good days with like 2syns and then had a couple more yday but I had a little blip over the philly extra light - I thought helathy a - others said healthy b then green days then extra easy so I ended up having a little bit and using it as my syns :) Feeling ok about weighing, if I put on - its my next aim to get it off plus some more as I only need half a pound to get my 1.5 stone!!

Well done on your 2.5lb - thats sooo good!! Any tips!! Anything you've found this week and thought its helped?? Are you on track to target?? We still have like two more weigh ins after this so should be successful!! :) xxx

binibecca said:
Good luck with weigh in tonight Blondee and Hannah!!!

I'm confessing again ... LOL!! I've just ducked out of tonight's weigh in. I could go but the reason I'm not is because I haven't had 'holiday' since April and also I would rather have another week to really push myself so I KNOW I've lost something rather than go tonight, pay £5 & maybe put on a pound or even lose a pound & not be happy!!! I never duck out so I'm confident in my decision lol :) What I will do though is this weekend I will weigh in at Boots and see what that machine says hahaha :) xxx

Hello everyone, thanks for the encouragement!! Just had my WI, (I go at lunchtime on Thursdays!) and I STS.

Knew I would - just been eating too many syns basically, and not enough control over what I eat. Was just my colleague's leaving cakes, bank holiday stuff and eating pick n mix at the cinema that did it! At least I know what caused it. No worries, back on the wagon! :rolleyes:

Am moving house this weekend though and (as well as this affecting my routine a bit) my new set of flatmates all buy their food once a week together, which might prove to be quite challenging, although they generally eat pretty healthily, and one of them wants to lose weight and knows about SW, so might be ok! However, I am not giving up, just have to adapt! Might end up having to add a lot of SW type food onto their communal list and just paying for it myself, am not going to let it stop me!!!

Will just have to really focus on the free/superfree food this weekend and minimise syns, and get properly 100% back on track Sunday onwards. FINGERS CROSSED I'll get at least half-1 pound loss next week! :cross:

xxxxx

Blondee said:
Hi Leah, I'm good thanks - week has gone ok. Had two really good days with like 2syns and then had a couple more yday but I had a little blip over the philly extra light - I thought helathy a - others said healthy b then green days then extra easy so I ended up having a little bit and using it as my syns :) Feeling ok about weighing, if I put on - its my next aim to get it off plus some more as I only need half a pound to get my 1.5 stone!!

Well done on your 2.5lb - thats sooo good!! Any tips!! Anything you've found this week and thought its helped?? Are you on track to target?? We still have like two more weigh ins after this so should be successful!! :) xxx

I completely cut out bread as I'd been using it as my heb the week before when I stayed the same so im doing that again this week.
so only half a pound till your stone and a half.. well done!! ive only half a pound till my club 10 so fingers crossed i'l get that next week, tho I'm going out for tapas and wine tomorrow night for a friends birthday... :)

leah717 said:
they could just be different from where you normally get weighed. theres a difference of 4lb between mine and my mums and 1lb between mine and the one at groups so it mightnt be that bad.

Funny thing is ive just jumped on them again and im at 11 which would mean iv lost 1lb pluuuuus they are 1.5lbs more than sw so fingers crossed :-D

Hello lovely peeps :) Sorry u jumped ship last week but I'm feeling much better this week and have now booked my holiday.... KOS on the 18th here we come!! So this week I've been to the gym twice, eaten relatively well & feeling positive for Thursdays weigh in woohoo :) xxx

Sorry guys feel like a failure- Have put 1lb on this week.
Really don't get it though as I was so so well behaved and did more exercise! Felt really bloated at WI and am days off star week so maybe this might be a contributing factor.
Hoping for better results next week.

binibecca said:
Sorry guys feel like a failure- Have put 1lb on this week.
Really don't get it though as I was so so well behaved and did more exercise! Felt really bloated at WI and am days off star week so maybe this might be a contributing factor.
Hoping for better results next week.

Ok I set you a challenge.. One piece of fruit everyday and at least one day of success express and tell us what you're having in that day!! How does that sound?? Too easy or ok?? You are not a failure hun a pound is better than three so let's push to get rid if that and lose more xxx :)

lilprincessvic said:
Bibibecca, i was the same. I gained 1.5 despite been so good this week :-(

Princess I challenge you to continue to eat all your hex's as previously mentioned plus one piece of fruit everyday!! There is an under lying problem if you've been good a d gave gained?? Why don't you write down exactly what you're eating on a diary or even tell us everyday what you're eating & we can comment on it :) 1.5 on is ok... It's easily shiftable :) xxx

Back