4 Week Challenge!! Join Me, Help Me!!

Hi Blondee and everyone - I weighed in yesterday and lost 2.5 lbs, yippee! Hope everyone is having a fab day xx

Well done Veggiegirl! 2.5 lbs is great!
Got any good tips for us on how to keep up the good losses?

binibecca said:
So have felt miserable all week and....lost 2lb!!!!
Thanks for the lovely support guys xxx

Ahhhh well done!!! That's fabulous news... How much of a boost have you got now to carry on with the next week?? Bet you feel great!!! Don't know how you've done eat but you're obviously doing something right and... Just proven to yourself that if you leave out your super free one or two meals it doesn't matter!! Well done hun - I'm really pleased for you xxx :)

Veggiegirl said:
Hi Blondee and everyone - I weighed in yesterday and lost 2.5 lbs, yippee! Hope everyone is having a fab day xx

Well done on the weight loss veggie!! That's excellent :) Everyone's doing really good :D Any tips?? Lots of water?? :) I'm having a decent day.. Only two sins so far at brunch so looking forward to some spaghetti bolognaise tonight xxx

lilprincessvic said:
Its called fast forward. Its a last resort thing. Ask ur consultant about it. A woman at my group did it other week n lost 6lbs. I just need a boost x

Will ask about that thanks hun - I've heard of success express so might be along the same lines maybe?! Thanks tho xxx

No its totally different. More about uninta your allowed. But not allowed to discuss on here it is very strict but people seem to have good losses on it x

Ok.. I've just text my consultant & I weigh in tomz so will have a chat about it with her :) As this challenge is for my holidays I think it might benefit me for a quick boost xxx

Thats why im doing it. My weight loss in past 5 week is 1/2lb and i wanted to b at target by my hols in oct so she suggested it cos i was really upset z

just back from group and sts this week. I'm disappointed to be honest as I did properly stick to plan this week. my consultant thinks it prob from the prev week when I'd been away and only gained a half pound.

trying not to get demotivated but I'm still the same weight I was 4 weeks ago :(

so... my challenge for this week is to cut out all bread and drink more during the day.

leah717 said:
just back from group and sts this week. I'm disappointed to be honest as I did properly stick to plan this week. my consultant thinks it prob from the prev week when I'd been away and only gained a half pound.

trying not to get demotivated but I'm still the same weight I was 4 weeks ago :(

so... my challenge for this week is to cut out all bread and drink more during the day.

It's surprising how it can catch up the following week from a bad previous week!! Just give it your best go this week maybe do a couple of success express days to boost your loss next week but sts is better than gaining so well done for that xxx :)

Hows everyones 4 week challenge going??

Lost another 1.5lbs this week :)

Hello everyone :) My weeks has gone good.. I lost 1.5lb yday at weigh in woohoo :) And sadly went to my great aunts funeral today & avoided the pastry on the buffet but then went to Jamies Italian in Birm for tea but was quite good really!! :) Except on the way home I had a little car accident - some stupid woman pulled out in front of me without looking & clipped my car so now... I've hit the wine :( I think kind of deserved though... What a day :(

How are you all getting on? Well done on the loss above.. Excellent :) And on target!! Not long till hols though so another couple of success express days next week me thinks :) xxx

lilprincessvic said:
Awww blondee that sounds like an awful day. U deserve the wine. Hope your not injured x

It's not been the best of days to be honest but on the good side... I'm absolutely fine & not injured, I bought some lovely new holiday clothes in town today & also had some fab compliments from family members about how much weight I've lost haha :) xxx

Only managed to lose 1/2 lb this week, I am really struggling :-(

VeggieKat said:
Only managed to lose 1/2 lb this week, I am really struggling :-(

What you struggling with VK?? The idea of sw or your intake amounts or just having an off week... Tell us what you're eating & not eating & we'll try & help you out xxx

Hello all. My week without diet coke was a big fat fail but I did manage to only have about 6 cans in the whole week which used to be what I'd had in a day. Lost 2lbs and didn't feel bloated all week so will try and keep it low.
This week, I'm poorly so won't limit anything!

HelsAngel said:
Hello all. My week without diet coke was a big fat fail but I did manage to only have about 6 cans in the whole week which used to be what I'd had in a day. Lost 2lbs and didn't feel bloated all week so will try and keep it low.
This week, I'm poorly so won't limit anything!

Aww that's great... Well done on the loss! Excellent :) Least you've cut down hugely by sounds of things on the fizzy black stuff xxx

Back