4 Years at goal!!

Don't get on your diary as much as I'd like these days. Hope everything is still going as well as before!

Dont worry, I will find you if I need your help. I am still maintaining 3+months after reaching goal. Thanks again.

Dont worry, I will find you if I need your help. I am still maintaining 3+months after reaching goal. Thanks again.

Nice to hear that Mary, well done love.

Nice to hear that Mary, well done love.

:bliss: Well done Kered :clap:

I think so many people focus on losing weight that they don't consider how they're going to maintain their new weight when they reach their goal

Very true. That's what made this time different. My focus was on how I was going to maintain...right down to the tiniest detail :D The diet was just the short journey to get to that starting point.

Wow well done KD thats great. :happy096: I hope to follow in your footsteps I hope Im still around this weight in 4 years :D

I still chuckle about one of your posts about your eldery neighbour and keeping your weight off. That was funny:8855:

I still chuckle about one of your posts about your eldery neighbour and keeping your weight off. That was funny:8855:

Funny you should mention her. I've just been for a walk and 'bumped' into her. No mention of the diet this time, which is a shame, because it did give me a giggle.:giggle:

I've only just found this thread - congratulations on your 4 years (and 1 week and 2 days now :rolleyes:) at goal!

Hey you can now tell people your in your 5th year of maintenance - sounds even better ;)

xx

That's amazing and inspirational, you look fab! x

a very big congratz to you!!!
well done!

congrats

Back