4 Years at goal!!

I ate yesterday

B: Left over pork loin steak with some fried onions.
L: Lamb stew at my local Cafe.
D: Meat loaf and loads of steamed green veggies. I have the choice of Pak Choi, choi Sum, conical cabbage, spinach, celery and aubergine.

I snacked on an apple and a couple of pepperonis.

Thanks Jim :D
Just clocked what diet you follow.... wow, lots of food. My hubby love Meat Loaf...
You look ace by the way.... really good, bet you have inspired lots of chappys to take the plunge and shift the pounds.

bet you have inspired lots of chappys to take the plunge and shift the pounds.

Thanks, and I hope so.

An incredible achievement by an incredible lady!

Well done KD! :D

Well done you are an inspiration to many. Thankyou for the tips, I will continue to check them out. It's very true losing the weight is the easy bit it's the maintaining that you have to learn to master. I will continue and hope I can say in 4 years im still at goal xx:D:Dxx

Yes, maintaining is the trick, going back to your old way of eating is only going to have one result!

:553:Congratulations!:553:
You're a real inspiration!

Lx

At the risk of repeating what everyone else has said, it's so true, maintaining is the real test, whether you've lost a little or a lot.

Congratulations KD, you are a shining example of how it should be done. Long may it continue!

Just wanted to add my congrats - you're an inspirational lady :)

Congratulations KD - you are definitely the person I seek out whenever I need any guidance or help. Well done on your wonderful achievements and your common sense approach to food.

Congrats and what an inspiration. I hope I can be like you in four years time.

x

Coley rofl......I was just going to post a rude comment! x

Thankyou again everyone (except nicole!) :D

wannabeminime said:
Well done KD,

Bex! Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well!

kered said:
Congratulations KD - you are definitely the person I seek out whenever I need any guidance or help. Well done on your wonderful achievements and your common sense approach to food.

Don't get on your diary as much as I'd like these days. Hope everything is still going as well as before!
westiegirl said:
I hope to emulate you, but still have a long way to go (just maintained for 5 weeks so a very long way to go ;)).

5 Weeks already :eek: Well done. Just take each day as it comes. You know what you need to do and putting it back on is just a case of doing the 'wrong' thing waayyyy too many times. I think you're a total inspiration because you've managed to get to goal and maintaining after trying and trying again. Shows that it can be done, and you just keep having to plug at it :clap:

Suzie was going to write bad things too. She was...she confessed. Bad thoughts KD...all pesky bad thoughts. You go get her. Whoop her into submission. I have had my pentance. I can now go back to being disgustingly cheery and in awe of your mastery of your confusing brain.

Over and out.

Back