4lb GONE & LAST WEEK ON TFR

Well done scousemouse, how long has it taken you?
it has taken me 12weeks to get to this stage and i must point out to anyone just starting out on LT that it has flown by so don't be too daunted by the thought of what's ahead

Good to know the time stops dragging by so slowly after a while.

Sorry if I've asked before but have you done anything besides LT to help you along? Any exercise?

i am on the WI fit every day, haven't missed a day in 10wks. loving all the exercises and it is really addictive

Good stuff! :) Well I can't afford one of those but I'm sure my cross-trainer would like to be used as an exercise machine instead of a clothes horse!

Inspirational! I think I need to get a Wii Fit!!!! Good luck on refeed - it'll be interesting to see how you get on - I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

I have been such a naughty girl - I got a wii fit - like a would have died for one - I did EVERYTHING to get it - I got it - I used it everyday for a week - then I got a bad flu - then I was away for 2 wkends in a row and with my business taking up so much time I lost all routine and now I guess Im just a lazy biatch...

I so need to get back into my fitness routine - I got nic the fitness freak to race against!!! Ahhhhhhhh..............

Scouse i hope i achieve what you have in 12 weeks - I have lost 29 pounds in 7 weeks - just wondering what your loss was at 7 weeks?? Can you remember?????

xxx

hi just to let you know that my loses at 7wks were 32lb so i'm thinking that you are on target for the same success. good luck and get yourself back on the wii fit as it has definitely help speed up my weight loss

Back