4st mark done!

Scottus

Hey everyone, hope all is going well for you, today is 8 weeks since i started male lipotrim and boy has it been hard,
I started at 17st 2lb and today i am 13st 2lb.

I am still about 2st overweight but i have gone from xxl clothes to medium which is amazing

I plan to do another 6 weeks so hopefully i will be where i want to be before refeeding.

Apart from the slower weight loss my only niggle recently is IM FREEZING!

Is that normal because im walking round wrapped up and getting some pretty funny looks in a warm building

Super well done on your loss :) 4st in just 8 weeks is awesome. Go you!!!!

Im always freezing, it's a side effect of ketosis sadly.

are you doing any exercise?

Awesome! Well done!
I'm freezing too ???

the cold you feel is actually a good sign, its a sign your body is burning fat ie that you are in ketosis.
im the same at the moment im in two pairs of sweats three hoodies and have a hot water bottle i HATE the cold but its a means to an end.

Wow! That's amazing!! Congratulations!!

On a night when I'm struggling this has given me a bit of a kick. I would love to be able to got into M clothes!!!

Im glad im not alone in the cold situation it was starting to worry me :D

I dreamt i ate a sausage roll last night and woke up feeling awful, then realised i was dreaming :D

Ive lost more inches than pounds recently and i guess thats just how it goes the closer you get to target

I hope all is going well for everyone and you're fighting through those hard days, some days the smell of food knocks me for six.... But itd all worth it

Haha glad you were dreaming about the sausage roll.

Its great you are losing inches and lbs. keep it up you're doing fabulous :)

Well done and between the cold and the cheat dreams I'm sure non Lipotrimmers would think we were daft!! I actually now enjoy the cheat dreams as that way I can have my cake but not eat it!!

Back