4wk focus challenge...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I need to try and keep myself focused, I am restarting today feel free to join in if you want.
I am having next fri & Saturday off tho, I have take that on the fri then we're having people round to watch the boxing an having a BBQ but I will be sticking to my water!!

28 days... To lose as much as possible...
(23:06:2011)

Keighleyjo2010: 16:7

hi keighley, I'm restarting to day too, got my stuff to start on Monday but with one thing and another I haven't yet, I go on holiday 3rd aug so like you want to lose as much as possible x

I have a wedding on the 20th aug, so I'm trying to do it 4wks at a time. I just need to stick to it and only have those days off.

We can do it!!

ill join ite my OHs 25th birthday on 12 Aug and ive got a lovely dress in a size 12 which im hoping to be in, and looking hot :p!! i can get it on and done up but looks tight and my legs are quite chunky so im aiming for atleast a 10 in the next 4 weeks!

good luck everyone x

morning all, I see my CDC on a Monday but will weigh me on thursday mornings as this is when I 'officially' started properly x

ss+ - knowing i will have a small meal makes me feel less on a diet! lol.

My next official WI is on thursday 14th July with my cdc so i think thursdays will be my WI days. Long wait to see her as shes going on holidays but i will weigh at home to keep on track and use these forums as my support!

hi all, how is everyone getting on this weekend, had a bit of a blip earlier with a small bit of pasta aarrgghhh!!! but it could have been a lot worse x

I've not long had my last shake and gone to bed to watch a film! Survived day 4 and a trip to the theatre so I'm feeling chuffed! Feel quite heavy today though like I've put on weight which I can't have! It's probably because my mums scales showed 2 lb heavier than mine this morning!

I have started drinking peppermint tea, find a hot drink fills me more x

have you tried the savoury drink mix from cb, I had it last time and it helped me loads, I got some on the bouillon from asda the other day and have 1 spoon of that in hot water, tastes like really weak soup, just takes the edge off sometimes x

im on ss+ but sometimes if i dont feel like it i wont bother, but usually do lol! and i get weighed on tuesdays.

ive been really struggling with my water inake the last few days, i really need to get glugging as i NEED these 10 lbs off for then dress to look nice!! Arrr why can we not pick and choose where the weight comes off!

Hope everyone is doing well and hold out the first 3days or so are the hardest xx

The first 3 days are a killer, and it takes so little to knock you out of ketosis..

Ah well, I will keep persevering..

X

Well had my WI and its only 1lb but ive heard week 3 or 4 tend to be smaller losses, my mum sts!!

So 9lbs left for me to loose :)

Back