4wk focus challenge...

Up and down for me;) totally my fault was 14.9 on 11.06 and back to 15.6 on 24.06. Today I was 15.1 hope to lose another 2lb till Friday ( official Wi)... I planned to bay jillian michaels workout if I see 14....st on Friday;)

morning, 1st official weigh in and I've lost 7lb, a bit disappointed as since day 5 the scales haven't moved, did have a bit of a blip tuesday but nothing much, oh well it's still a good loss.

Well done :)

I weighed this morning and I'm 11.5 lb down and 15lb to go - I think we are following each other chick!!

Did u enjoy your festival? You obviously stuck to plan!! I went out with the girls and drank water and my shake! So pleased!

Its so nice to have someone that has the same to lose and is in a similar situation :) Its so inspirational watching you lose weight on this forum everyday, it keeps my motivation up and makes me try my best.

Well sone for still going out with your friends and having a great time but also sticking to your paln. See you can still have fun and be sensible without alcohol :) However it must have been hard.

Festival was great, but sooo tempting :) Im glad I stuck to my plan though !

Have just had my first weigh in after 6 days and have lost 6lb, was hoping for more but on my way for 4 week target!x

Well done! everyone is doing so well! we will all reach our targets :D x

How are we all doing losers???

Officially I am 11 lb down out of my total goal of 27... If my morning wi is correct I'm 13 lb off - whoo!

My planned night out is next weekend and I cannot wait!! My dress arrived so I'll try that tonight hope it fits!!

Determined to stay 100% until then ao my first target is achieved!!

Xx

How are we all doing losers???

Officially I am 11 lb down out of my total goal of 27... If my morning wi is correct I'm 13 lb off - whoo!

My planned night out is next weekend and I cannot wait!! My dress arrived so I'll try that tonight hope it fits!!

Determined to stay 100% until then ao my first target is achieved!!

Xx

I really hope it fits!!! Let me know!

its perfect! i absolutely love it! i still need to lose weight dont get me wrong, ive got a pot belly still but nothing like what it was and my arms are still too big and my legs well dont get me started there but its size 10 (stretchy granted lol) and it fits and it looks NICE! yay!:)

I can't wait to be size 10 again, either! Well done x

Well done!!!I can't wait to be a size 10 again.in my experience this is when I am roughly 10st-10 1/2 so I have 2st 5lbs to get into that range!!!hope it happens in the next 6/7 weeks as then I'm off on holiday!!!

I am really pleased. I can see the end in sight now that the clothes are doing up even if most are too tight to wear, the size 12s were starting to feel like that a few weeks ago so gonna get cracking with my exercise until i go on hols, hope to shift enough weight to at least get under 10 st and tone up even if i dont reach my goal of 9 st 7 for hols ill do it when i get back. Ill be happier if im a bit heavier but more toned!

Back