5.5 stone less of Missy!

Thanks for your kind words everyone, it means a lot xxx

It's my one year anniversary of starting SW this week - 5st 5lbs and four dress sizes lost in a year! I wouldn't have believed it if you'd told me this time last year tbh...

2st 4lbs to go until interim target and BMI 30 - it's been slow going the last couple of months but getting there. Gonna see if husband will take a picture later and then I'll do a comparison for the end of my first year :) x

It was my 1 year anniversary last week! Well done to us for sticking with it for a full year.

Youve done amazingly x

It was my 1 year anniversary last week! Well done to us for sticking with it for a full year.

Youve done amazingly x

Happy anniversary, you've done bloody well yourself! I thought it was around the same time but wasn't sure. I really really wanted my 5.5 stone award for my anniversary present but not to bad sadly :( x

Well done, you look amazing! Such an inspiration :):)

Thank you! Xxx Sometimes I really doubt myself and lovely messages like yours help so much. :)

So now it's 5.5 stone less of Missy!

The first picture was taken at my fattest (20st 6lbs) which was a stone heavier than my SW starting weight. Still - it's a good difference! This is what a year of SW can do for you :) x

Attachments

• image-3305465408.jpg
    image-3305465408.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 363

The first picture was taken at my fattest (20st 6lbs) which was a stone heavier than my SW starting weight. Still - it's a good difference! This is what a year of SW can do for you :) x

Wow!!!! You look amazing :) x x

missy1978 said:

Wow that's incredible, you look about 10 years younger!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh wow you look amazing xxxx

Thanks hun! It's been a good year's work ;) Hoping to get my 6 stone award either this week or next xxx

And thanks to everybody who has left me lovely messages, you all make me smile <3

WOWOWOWOWOWOO You look so amazing I have to say 2 things

1) You have the koolest Mass effect Tees!!
2) Looking Fab, fab, fab, Your tuning into a sexy femshep!

Go you!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOO You look so amazing I have to say 2 things

1) You have the koolest Mass effect Tees!!
2) Looking Fab, fab, fab, Your tuning into a sexy femshep!

Go you!!!

Thank you! Nice to meet a fellow mass effect fan too hehe ;) x

Well, it seems that losing 5.5 stones has it benefits and we had a massive surprise 7 weeks ago when I found out that I was 5 weeks pregnant, with no medical assistance whatsoever!

Had my dating scan today and I'm officially 11+4 and baby is looking healthy - we're so happy!

I honestly believe that I'd not be here without SW and my weight loss, obviously husband had something to do with it too hehe but losing the weight seems to have really made the difference.

Thanks to everyone who left me messages and helped me through our difficult 15 months ttc - I appreciate it more than I can say. Now to keep the weight off as much as possible! Not doing very well so far but we'll see... ;) xxx

Attachments

• image-474472254.jpg
    image-474472254.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Back