5 days on cambridge

dizzy154

hi guys,im new to this site today its given me a lot of incentive... so ive been on the cambridge for 5 days on 810 & had a weigh-in last night a bit early but couldnt make the week appointment, lost 3 pounds but my counseller says i havent drunk enough water.my starting weight was 12st 2lbs & im 5ft 6 target weight 10 stone. Gone on to sole source today hoping that will help & drank so much water! wee stick says in in ketosis so fingers crossed... its my 30th birthday on the 27th of this month so hoping a few more pounds will shift by then. good luck everyone!!! :)

Hey Dizzy! I'm gonna be 30 on the 23rd but celebrating on the 27th coz it's a Saturday night! Am trying to lose for then as well!!! I've been on 3 days, this is my 4th and I've lost 2lbs...Must just go now and drink more water! :)

wow siobhan what a coincidence!! my other half has booked me a party on the day yeah your right as its a saturday..well looks like our mini goals are set for the same time! good luck let me know how you get on.... ive been looking on the net for that little black party dress already! hee hee! x

hi dizzy, good luck with your 1st week! get glugging that water xx

wow siobhan what a coincidence!! my other half has booked me a party on the day yeah your right as its a saturday..well looks like our mini goals are set for the same time! good luck let me know how you get on.... ive been looking on the net for that little black party dress already! hee hee! x
Me too!!! Would love to be able to rock up in something fabulous in a smaller size!!! :)x

:DHey Dizzy, sounds like your doing fine already!

I am in week 2 and my main reason for losing weigh is for my 30th which is on the 27th Feb next year...I would love to lose about 3 stone by Christmas - that gives me 15 weeks to lose 29lbs! Fingers crossed I can do that!

Its good to have a goal as its something to look forward to and you know if you stick to this you will feel fab on your 30th! :p

Good luck and keep us updated on how you are getting on!

i will do thanks looks like theres loads of us turning 30! well if we keep it up we will all feel fab! x

Last edited by a moderator:
hi dizzy well done! keep coming on here and it will get you thru the worst, looks like your doing ok anyway! good luck.xx

Back