5 months after tfr picture!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thistime08, 14 January 2009 Social URL.

1. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey to all LT'ers the old and new. Just posted a pic taken 5 months since I finished LT. To everyone on LT, keep it up, stay on this forum as its a great help and most of all.....KEEP LOSING!!! xxx

lippy likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for the inspiration you look fantastic! We need more posts like this to keep us motivated well done.XX:)

4. She-Ra

She-Ra Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    WoW congrats you have done brilliantly :):)

You look fantastic :)

5. Playdoll

Playdoll I'm losing it big time !!

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(23.03%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done !! It's great to hear how people have gone on since finishing the diet, you look great ! !

6. kered

kered Gold Member

Your pics are lovely, you have done remarkably well, and just goes to show the weight CAN be kept off after lipotrim. Thats the one remark I am getting from people when they know I am following lipotrim, "oh you will put it all back on when you stop" but there is no telling them, they just believe what they want to believe.
    I think they are only jealous.......lol.
    Well done again, you look fab.

7. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    wow, you are an inspiration.. i am starting at nearly your start weight and your weight now is my goal!!!!! well done girl.. on my second day so feeling a bit rough but your story has cheered me up and given me that little boost.. If you can do it so the hell can I xxxxx

8. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    good for you well done you look fab x

9. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks everyone!! I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be posting a pic 5 months after, and actually kept the weight off. It was my biggest fear from day one and maybe thats why I have kept the weight at bay..Fear is a great motivator!! Good luck to you all on TFR, you can do it and you will. xx

10. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    amazing babe!

11. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    thanks for posting the pic :) More proof you can maintain after lipotrim :) That'll show them! :D:8855:

12. lippy

lippy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    CD
    congrats - well done you look fabtastic

13. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done for maintaining! you've done fantastically

14. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    would love it if you can post your eating habits, so we can all take a leaf out of your book on keeping the weight gain at bay.. you look so fab in the photos.. has your life changed much since loosing the weight xxx

15. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Jeez thanks everyone, your kind words mean so much. I was quite lazy at posting on the refeed section but basically I followed the refeed to the t for 2 weeks, then did a week maintenance where I had a shake for brekkie, a maintenance bar for luch and a low carb and cal dinner, after that I exchanged the morning shake for porridge or granola with skimmed milk, lunch was then either tuna or prawns with salad and balasmic, and a small wholemeal pitta. I tried to stop snacking as much as possible unless I was ravenous then I would have an apple or 2 Nairns ginger oatcakes to keep me going till dinner. Dinner is usually chicken breast, fish (unbreaded), few baby potatoes with roasted veg or salad. With my coffee after dinner I usually have a ginger oatcake or 2 or a ww yoghurt. Really I just tyr to only eat when I am really hungry and not the mindless eating I did pre TFR. I still have treats but only if I really want one an know I will enjoy it.

16. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Read from one up.... anyway, thats it really, not rocket science but it works for me. I also try to get to the gym 3 times a week, do 30 mins walking and running on treadmill(yes running.. can't believe it) then 15 mins on crosstrainer and 20 mins or so of weights and crunches. I really enjoy then gym so thats half the battle. Tasha, I do feel like my life has changed in many ways, obviously the clothes issue is one of the main things.. being able to walk into any shop and pick something up is truly an amazing feeling. My confidence is so much better. I used to think that the first thing anyone thought about me when they saw me was "God..she's fat" Now, I know thats not the case, but that took some time for me to realise that. I have so much more energy now and don't waste my days off in bed cause thats what I did when I had the weight on, I was constantly tired. I am not out of breath now just walking up the stairs which I always was before. It feels wonderful. So my advice is just keep going, the prize is so worth the pain. Thanks everyone again for your lovely comments xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.