5 STEP FAT ATTACK

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Just been to asda and bought the dvd.
had a bit of light lunch then did it ....
OMG........ the....the....the......MEN LOL
they are lovely:drool::drool:
but you have to get to stage 3 to see them with their tops off girls LOL
ERR...anyway back to the dvd (she says slapping her face !!)
warming up- is pretty much the same as other dvds.
then the next 2 sections are good one of them is combat which is really nice(buy it and you'll see !!)
the only moan i have is that i need to learn the moves , they do show you them but its just once or he just tells you them and then goes straight into the routine. But i suppose after a few goes you get used to it ...if you dont stand still gawping at the blokes- maybe that was why i couldnt keep up:8855:
anyway , gonna keep doing it maybe 2/3 times a week and im gonna get OH to get the AB-KING out- didnt buy it to collect dust !!

I got this one too.. claire from Steps.. good tunes to move to.. did the warm up, the aerobic fat attack and the cool down this morning.. i would reccomend xx :D

I've been considering buying this, now I know there's half naked men, I am almost convinced!! x

This was on my wish list too.... I think she looks great! The only problem is finding the motivation to do it..... I spent 80 quid on a wii fit which hasn't been switched on for months :-( ashamed!

does drooling burn calories up? LOL

sounds like a good DVD to me ;)

looked on SW for SYNS on drooling and it says 0
and calories ...well easy must be 1000 for 1minute
;);)

I've got this dvd and think its great. I also have coleen nolan's new one but havent tried that yet

Laughing.gif

Just been to asda and bought the dvd.
had a bit of light lunch then did it ....
OMG........ the....the....the......MEN LOL
they are lovely:drool::drool:
but you have to get to stage 3 to see them with their tops off girls LOL
ERR...anyway back to the dvd (she says slapping her face !!)
warming up- is pretty much the same as other dvds.
then the next 2 sections are good one of them is combat which is really nice(buy it and you'll see !!)
the only moan i have is that i need to learn the moves , they do show you them but its just once or he just tells you them and then goes straight into the routine. But i suppose after a few goes you get used to it ...if you dont stand still gawping at the blokes- maybe that was why i couldnt keep up:8855:
anyway , gonna keep doing it maybe 2/3 times a week and im gonna get OH to get the AB-KING out- didnt buy it to collect dust !!

Back