5+ stones to lose team

hi 1 bighetty,katchatterbox,liannejane .. you're all doing so well, i feel a bit of a fraud starting the group and no having had a proper weigh in yet (my new scales are faulty :( )
think the list is great idea, will drop in for chat but wont be able to do weigh in until get new scales .. probably another week or so as snowed in atm !!
love the sound of the ww sausages, where did you pick those up from helzbelz?
i'll set my first target at -14 lbs by 6th april - we're going to cornwall for a week and no doubt loads walking, swimming (eeeeep!!) and other activities im going to have to push myself into doing (apparently i never join in, so making the effort)
what plans are you all following? ive heard its easiest to lose the weight on red days, but preferring ee atm
do any of you use flexidays? if so, can i be cheeky and ask what your top limit is for points? im supposed to be meeting few colleagues next week for a chinese so might go easy during the day and eat what i want (within reason) at the restaurant x

Well I'd love to lose 7lbs a month then by the end of the year I'd be 6 stone lighter and I hit January's target already yay!

I got the ww sausages from morrisons, they're currently on offer at £2 for 8 (normally £ 2.80 or something) I had the premium pork ones but someone's said there is a different variety out there but I've not seen those. Also just picked up some shapes delights yoghurts which were mango and something and passion fruit those are syn free but the crumble ones aren't those are half a syn.

My leader said she was going to hound me this week as I wasn't happy with my weight loss which I'm not sure if I'm happy about or not! Lol

Whens all your weigh-Ins? maybe we could write a list of all our names and then update it weekly with how much we've lost etc

for example:

LianneJane5687 - Weigh-In Tuesday 22.01.13
....... - Weigh in Weds 23.01.13
....... - Lost 6lb
....... - Gained 2lb

etc etc and then as people weigh in they update the list. Do you get what i mean?

Hi i think thats a good idea! My nxt wi day is friday i shall post my results then x

Hi, how we all doing and feeling today? I am trying something different tonight, going to cook curry from scratch. Never done this before so fingers crossed it goes well. What have you been upto today?
I am currently working..lol yep i am just doing the paper work in the office..te he. Thinking of you all. catch up with you later for the result on the curry. Take care. xx :D

Decided that this week I will be increasing the amount of super free food I'm eating in an attempt to get the maximum amount of weight loss. I'd like to get my stone sticker which means I need to lose 5 lbs so I need to work hard.

Hi girls im in a bit of a panic!

I have around 5 syns left and i have wed and thur to go before wi, i have been sticking to the plan but now my hubby wants us to go out for a pub lunch tomorrow and im hoping that i will be able to have a syn free lunch? Do u think that is possible?

Hi HelzBelz you can do it. Think positive until you are in way in. Just take your time and think things through. I am sure it will make a difference.
Hi Chatterbox what about a fish like bass with a light salad? And a fresh fruit cocktail for desert? Slime line tonic and your sorted . Xx

Last edited:
Hi girls im in a bit of a panic!

I have around 5 syns left and i have wed and thur to go before wi, i have been sticking to the plan but now my hubby wants us to go out for a pub lunch tomorrow and im hoping that i will be able to have a syn free lunch? Do u think that is possible?

Dont forget you can have 5 to 15 syns a day

Hi is it okay if I join in. Rose-Anna....3lb lost next weigh in 23/01/13, hope that's right.
Hiya, if you could updat Tonights results then i'll add that to the list :D

It looks good to me - should we have our entire weight loss this year on there? or maybe pick a target for the year and sort of start a challenge? like x amount of lbs and then update it every week?

Hiya that sounds like a really good idea.

If anyone want to send me how much theyve lost so far in 2013, so from 1st January and also set a target that would be fab so each week when you weigh-in these are the details i'll require

Target for 2013:
(The Date is an Example) 7th-14th January Weigh-In Results:
Total Weighloss in 2013 So Far:

or something like that maybe?

KatChatterbox - Weigh-in 25.01.13
1Bigbetty - Lost 2lb - Next Weigh-in 27.01.13
HelzBelz - Lost 0.5lb - Next Weigh-in 28.01.13
LianneJane5687 - Lost 1.5lb - Next Weigh-in 29.01.13

Ok so I decided to create a new thread for the 2013 Target so head on over there :)

Wow that's great well done!

KatChatterbox - Weigh-in 25.01.13
1Bigbetty - Lost 2lb - Next Weigh-in 27.01.13
HelzBelz - Lost 0.5lb - Next Weigh-in 28.01.13
LianneJane5687 - Lost 1.5lb - Next Weigh-in 29.01.13
Rose-Anna - Lost 4lb - Next Weigh-In 30.01.13

Back