5+ stones to lose team

I wonder if I could join your group also - I started with 6.5 stones to lose, in Oct and have lost almost 2.5 stone already, but still 4 stone to go

Wednesday weigh in

2nd - away
9th - lost 3lb
16th - lost 1lb
23rd - lost 2.5lb

58.5lb to lose

Hey :) I'm pretty new to the whole site, but in all I'd like to lose about 8 stone, which sounds so much more now I've wrote it down....I've got interim targets I'd like to hit so I don't expect it all to be off by tomorrow...although I wouldn't complain if it did happen! I've currently lost 1st 12lbs, after having a 3lbs loss this morning :)

I'd like 3 st 7lbs off by graduation (providing I graduate!)
And I'd like 4st 7lbs off by the time I'm at a wedding in September!

wicked hollie, when's graduation? good luck next week with just 2lb to lose to your 2 stone award x

Graduation would be the 3rd week of july xx

looks like you're working on a similar plan as me - 1/2 stone per month :) 'do-able' ;)

I'd like to think it's do-able! I'm SO motivated! I'm sick of not liking what I see in the mirror and I'm determined to be able to go shopping with the girls and be able to buy clothes in the 'normal' sizes!!

i'm just a bit in front of you by the looks but i've seen trousers reduce from size 24 to 16 and jackets/tops reduce from size 20 to size 14 (almost) already - with almost a 2 1/2 stone loss - can't believe how easy it's been and i've an underactive thyroid - i go to group every week, but don't have anyone in the same weigh range as me - hence me joining here also :)

I've been there every week for 12 weeks, and never had a gain (touch wood!!) but I'm really gutted because as of yet, I can't see ANY difference, which is kinda getting me down x

how unusual? have you taken measurements? have others made any comments about you looking better? we can be our own worst critic x

My mam's mentioned it, but she only see's me during the holiday with me being at uni...but I think I'd be much more positive if I could see it, but I've still got a long way to go yet xx

My mam's mentioned it, but she only see's me during the holiday with me being at uni...but I think I'd be much more positive if I could see it, but I've still got a long way to go yet xx

yeah it's a bit of a journey, but it will be worth it x

Hiya girls,
If you're interested in setting a Yearly target for 2013 then join us in the '2013 Target' Thread :)

Hi is it ok if I join you in this team? I started this time at 15.10 on the 3rd Jan and as I'm really short to get in a healthy BMI I must get to 9.13 eeeekkk so just under 6 stone to go :S
Managed to get down to 15.5 so far :) so on my way :)

Hi dust queen. Welcome and well done on your loss so far.

Weigh in today and lost 3lb this week. So doing the happy dance.:thumbup:

Congrats bigbetty, I hope you all are getting on well, I am totally nervous as haven't stuck to plan all week, but now worried that I am gonna stay the same or worse gain on Wednesday, I am gonna stick to super free foods this week hopefully that might speed my loss a bit is there anything anyone else can recommend to lose some weight before Wednesday weigh in?

rose-anna

my weigh in is 5.30pm in the evening, so i tend not to drink anything after lunch on this day or syn all day either ;)

Back